New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all NECO Members:

I will be hosting the next mod meet which will be taking place at the Newburgh Mall.

All who are interested just let me know in this thread.

Directions:

From the Poughkeepsie/Beacon Side:

If you can get to 84, then just keep going across newburgh beacon bridge, about 5-6 miles past the bridge you will see a sign for Route 300 North, take it. Newburgh mall will be on the left side. Driev around back, we will be by Sears.

From the Middletown side:

Get on 84, take the Route 300 North exit and your there. We will be around the backside of the mall.

If you need ANY work done at all, bring it with you.

We will be doing my fuel pump, and about 10 neons in my car...

Most likely an CAI in Retom 7's car....

By that time I am hoping to already have Cue's lowering completed so he can make a show debut for us all. Can't wait.

Thats all for now guys and gals, just remember to leave your mark here if you would like to join us!

PS--- Gas filters DO NOT burn well.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Well, as much as I would love to, seeing as how I still don't have a job, I don't think I will have the CAI by the end of the month. Who knows, I would love to though. But, I am definately going to show up and lend a hand where I can. Hell, I just enjoy talking to you guys, sharing some stories, ect.

Count me in... will we move it to Sunday if weather is bad?

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we will set up a backup date in case there is a problem with weather. Not to worry though, it should be fine, and maybe slightly warmer too!

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey sunday/saturday would be great
ill show ya the cai, hopefully my egr will be fixed by then..i hate drivin around with this vaccum leak its annoying as hell, feels like i had a 3k rev limiter lol need my power!!

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
wooooo hoooooo another meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: ..........i hope to have all done by then maybe even the kit put on...but i doubt it.......dam winter.....all the CAI talk makes Cue want one...HMMMMMM.....hell whats another 50 bucks right?!?!?.....be sure to bring cameras this time boys.......hey tr0nic any possability to put in some LED's some time this week or week end????:wave:

YAY FOR MEETS.................

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Damn! Ya'll must love the cold or something.....I was hoping to have the meets start in March (late march), especially the mod meets, but hey, if you guys are down, so am I! I don't think I'll take my cougar on account of the weather, but I can definitely take some mods to work on or something. I want to put led's in my vents so I can take apart my interior and bring the vents, led's, and wires (stuff like that) :shrug:

Cool, I cant wait to meet you guys!

Later! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hey baron, when we met this past weekend, since it was around 2:30, it was actually not bad at all. The wind there kinda sucked, but it didn't really get cold till we were about done with everything... besides, that made the hot coffee and chocolate THAT much better :)

There's a lot of stuff I want to do to my car, hopefully I can get some done before we meet and the stuff I can't, I will just beg for help again, hahahaha. Go for a little cougar cruise after?

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm down... looks like we got 2 more cougars to come as well... couple guys that live near me

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Awesome, so it looks like we have some a few more people to add to the list :)

Stewy, where in Branchville, NJ?

I am just trying to think now what kind of stuff I can either get done or do for the meet that isn't going to kill my bank... on a good note, one job looks somewhat promising... $12.50 an hour to work with the crazies! Cue, I could find you a nice "apartment" in one of the buildings, and, while you won't be able to drive your cougar, you will be saving rent money every month and the state will toss you a few extra $$$'s in SS, hahaha. Oh man, I can't hardly wait another 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crud, that means that I will HAVE to clean my car, lol.

Also, who has the digi ready to go? We need some pics this time.

-Pat- -ReToM7- :grouphug:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I live at the tip of NJ. Where NJ meets PA and NY. I'm a little over an hour from the mall.

I'll have my digi with me. I have been known to take a lot of pics at meets.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
well retom ill take that room........this meet is gunna kick ass big time....lets have a bar b que in the parking lot.....lol.....any way i want to live with the crazies.....im diagnosed as Bipolar so ill fit right in:thumbsup:....yes bring digi's.....we need some east pics on the web site......also looks like ill have my WW kit on by then....and maybe my GC's....right tim:poke:...lol

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
so how many is this commin.......w00t!!!!! this is gunna be a BIG one.....leave it up to Tr0nic, Retom 7, and myself to get the juces flowin in the WINTER.....MOD ON NECO>>>..like the polar neco club

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Oh, okay Stewy, not far at all. I used to go to Cover Lake all the time in NJ, not sure what town it's in though. So you're near Port Jervis then? I like your part of jersey better than going down the thruway, that's for sure. I can remember my night drives very well, where I would end up going into PA from 84 just to get cigarettes out of pure boredom, not to mention cheap gas at the Port Jervis exit, haha.

Look foward to meeting you,

-Pat- -ReToM7-

People meeting so far:

1 - Cue
2 - Tr0nic
3 - Retom7
4 - Stewy
5 - RedBaron1
6 - DarkSide

·
Registered
256 Posts
hmmm...how far away and is this place in relation of Troy NY...im not too familiar with the region :shrug:
havent explored much

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Originally posted by: DarkSide
hmmm...how far away and is this place in relation of Troy NY...im not too familiar with the region :shrug:
havent explored much
It should take about an hour and half to get down there from these parts...

-Nick

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thruway all the way, should take you about an hour and a half, even though I am repeating... it's about that from Poughkeepsie to Troy, might take you a little less since you can do 75-80 all the way down. It shouldn't take you long at all though

-Pat- -ReToM7-

1 - 20 of 127 Posts