New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone was planning another meet? I haven't been able to make the last few, but was wanting to hang out with everyone again. If we can plan one far enough in advance and get a good group together (like some of the past ones) maybe we could get a better turnout. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: IF we can get enough people that want dynos, I could talk to the guys down the road about getting the dyno out. But we would have to be sure about it before I would ask them to do it, I don't want to have them get it out if only a few of us are going to show. I think that they require around 10 cars (about 50 for the dyno per car) for them to make the effort. Let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would be up for a meet as long as it's on Saturday or Sunday. I hope it's not soon though... cause for one it's cold as hell out, and two I'm having my tranny dropped out so they can find out why my car won't go. So far they're pretty sure it's the Spider gears in the Differential, other than that, they'll have to find out once the tranny's down.

Wheel hop= BAD NO NO NO NO NO..

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
hey scott.........check the dyno places in your area. there is one here that i will check.......i do know they have special group prices but i don't know the exact price. we can compare the details and plan our meet around that if you'd like.

i'd love to get my car dyno'd..........i got svt stuff goin on in the next few weeks.

M

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by: zybo2004
I'm having my tranny dropped out so they can find out why my car won't go.
if ur tranny was being taken out, wouldn't that be a cause for the lack of movement of your car? lol

:banghead: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
713 Posts
Originally posted by:CougarRacinChic
if ur tranny was being taken out, wouldn't that be a cause for the lack of movement of your car? lol
And WHO is gonna be getting a new LSD and possible Stage 3 or higher clutch out of this???? ME I hope, I gotta talk to the manager at the dealership about it...but he's a cool guy..he'll probably let me buy the differential/clutch that I want and they'll install it under warranty.

BACK ON TOPIC....anybody else got any ideas about a meet time/date...I say sometime in Febuary or if that's too early March is fine...

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that March would be the best idea, it will give everyone enough time to make plans for it.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
maybe we can get tidewater in this too...last time was a little too soon for everyone so with a little time we might be able to get somethin together

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts