New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and gals, we all had a great time this weekend and since we are one of the more productive chapters in NECO i'd like to ask this question.... WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET??????
There are a few of us already heading to USAC world finals in Kansas City the weekend before thanksgiving so that could be fun. Just post your thoughts and lets get it rolling.:evil:

·
Registered
233 Posts
i'm looking up the alcohal recipes right now . . .

the next meet is goin to be NO BEER CANS OR BOTTLES ALLOWED! hehe it's going to be all hard alcohal, mixed drinks, all mixers, shots, and well, a huge ass beer bong, and in that beer bong, we will be giving Triple Black bong shots too . . . just for me hehe . . .

I'm ready to get MESSED UP again, but there is just one thing, get me messed up before Chris!

And, Eric, btw, USAC is the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving (22 and 23) and just to let you all know, Yin Yang Twins and Lil' Kim will be there. We should all come to KC for that, it will be great fun! C'mon guys....

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I dont think I have enough money to go so soon. Unless I hitch a ride with someone. I know someone needs to break his v-dub in on road trips:biggrin:. OKC was a good location but sadly enough my mother doesnt have her house anymore. But she did move into a smaller house and it has a parking lot right across the street. I think sometime Im going to go check it out to see who owns it and if they would let us use it. Hell of a lot of room.

Would we stay in hotels that weekend?

·
Registered
161 Posts
There definately needs to be a meet somewhere close to KC. I still haven't been able to meet any of y'all... darn work!!! However if there was one close to where my rents live in TX I could TRY to make the drive.

·
Registered
233 Posts
TEXAS = Probably won't be able to make that one :( that sucks....

SPRINGFIELD = YELL HES! :)
Although 'those KC people' did drive to OK over the weekend, TX may be a little too far! So we need a closer to home meet! hehe...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha.. the house is broken in....

but im game if you guys want to have it in durant...
it's right off 75, hour and a half from dallas, 2.5 from tahlequah and 2.5 from OKC...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: Sharkie17
haha.. the house is broken in....

but im game if you guys want to have it in durant...
it's right off 75, hour and a half from dallas, 2.5 from tahlequah and 2.5 from OKC...
Im game!

Well how about you and chris can meet me here and we can carpool or something together

I think durant is a great idea so the texass folk can come too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts