New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are we gonna have are next meet... Maybe we should start getting ideas...

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
like always... name the time and place... me be there

(i did like the park thing... maybe this time we can pull up on the grass, have a digi camera with batteries and flash memory and get some nice pics going)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm up as for it.. tell me where to go and when to be there and I will see what I can do..

Just an idea.. but we could talk about membership stuff.. seems like we are pretty small compared to some other chapters..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And he add's with batteries....... sorry guys, i didn't know it was running low.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I think we should of course meet and mess with our cars, and probably get something to eat it seems we talk about MC-Neco related issuse's when we're eating so... i think that might be a good idea...

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
..... ummmm... foood
... phuck it let's meet t'morrow after work...

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i'm in

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
How about a night at cheetas, hooters, or the vu? Might as well take advantage that we are an all male chapter.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
The President's Club in windsor JUST opened... new strip bar.. we are all old enough to drink on this side ...

hint hint hint

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Sweeeett... I dunno i dont think xrummer is old enough? Purrrt is there a decent semi-clean semi-cheap hotel/motel that I could make arangements at before that day? I have no prob drinking it up over there but theres no way I can risk comming back with any blood alchol... damn zero tol bullshit... two more months... I can see it now... me blowing a .05 or some **** and having my ***** towed and spending a night in the pokey.... not my idea of cool. Oh well enough of my whining and crying.. i think i hear the worlds smallest fiddle. Ill be there anytime anyplace.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
well let's figure out how many guys i may be able to squeeze everyone here, i have a couch bed and a blow up mattress and another couch so i can accomadate a few extra bodies... around my house is the airport so there are many cheap hotels around here (you can get a room at 3am if you needs - i've done it)... no cockroaches in the rooms but if you get any cheaper you'll see them

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Sounds great puck... your woman wouldnt mind a bunch of drunken car doods in her house? In my experience with other budies.. their live in lady friends took issue with this sort of thing. I wouldnt want to impose on you or your lady. Either way... this sounds like an excelent idea. Now all I have to do is convince my lady to let me. heh.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Didn't think about that. Damn. No way in hell I'd be allowed to go while telling the truth. hmmmmmmmmmm

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
"boyz night out".... that's what you tell her

ummmm... talked with the mrs, she's a little reluctant then i just told her to go out with her friends that night and when we come home we'll just crash or something... she's pretty cool like that and i'm sure i can convince her to be good about it

·
Registered
393 Posts
Whats up guys, whats everyone up to this weekend? I was just lookin to do some cruzin and hangin out. Get at me if anyone wants to cruz around or something.

later

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Where at Craig? Sunday is pretty much out for me.. However Fri nite and Sat are pretty open..

I just drove around for about an hour last night and saw a brand spankin new Shelby Mustang!! He had it parked in downtown Rochester Hills and there was a CROWD staring at it.. Of course.. if you pay that kind of $$$$$ for that car I would hire my own crowd to be around it at ALL times :exil;

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.