New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: hey t&a peoples, i's just droppin a line to introduce myself. my name's curtis, from spfd mo. i guess u could say i've been spyin on this forum for bout two weeks but im new to not only the cougars but forums as well :loser: so take it easy on me. ive had my cougar bout two months but sadly it got hit two weeks after i bought it so its been a work-in process for awhile but u can check it out at the db (search CaeSly)
so what do i gotta do to join? walk on glass? run thru downtown bare ass? fill me in

·
2,588 Posts
hey! welcome! :)

if u wanna join...add u'r name 2 the thread called "t & a member list"...that way we know u'r e-mail addy, instant messenger names, etc. also we're having a meet in a lil over a week...so if u can make it that would b cool!

i'm in spfld, also...do u go 2 school/work here?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
You have to make my approval:flushed:

Just kidding. The meet is at my house. You are just as welcome as any of the other members. If you want to be active here, the meet is a good idea to start things off right.

*oh yeah, you have to get passed the beer bong as well.* ;)

Welcome to the chapter. How do ya do?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't think i can go to the meet just cuz i already had plans ill try to get myself out there Sat or something
maybe if somebody is leavin from Spfd i can tag along, but i doubt ill be able to stay the whole weekend
ive got a fairly flexible schedule so im sure ill meet ya'll sometime

J

·
0 Posts
WELCOME I AM A NEWBIE ALSO, I ALSO SPY ON THE FORUMS ALOT (ALMOST EVERY DAY) BUT NEVER REALY POST BUT WELCOME:wave:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome everyone!!! Especially the noobies that post :)

Hope to see everyone at the meet!!!

-Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts