New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am moving up to Illinois to live with the parents while I look for a job. I just graduated from Auburn University, with a degree in Industrial Design...aka product design. I am going to be right across the river from STL, in a small town called Waterloo. I helped in the founding of the Alabama Chapter of NECO, and now I am interested in join up with you guys. Just thought I would say hey.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hey man, welcome to IL. You might want to make a post in Gateway NECO too, since IL NECO is most active around Chicago and Rockford. Gateway NECO is most active around St Louis. But if you can get something started down there, then more power to you!

Welcome again, and good luck on the job hunt. :)

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Hey Cutie!!

Welcome to IL NECO!!! I hope you come to some Chicago type meets!! I know the winters are a little rougher here...but we have LOTS and LOTS of fun. PLUS you are closer to Cougar Fest 2004! You better show up! If not, I WILL stalk you. YOu are closer to me now! :)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
:wave: check out gateway, we are planning a meet over Christmas vacation and would love to have you there!

I got to meet necobear99 when he came thru here, sounded like you guys have a good chapter started there.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Welcome Man! Nice to have you here! Hope to see you in a future meet, and definately at Cougarfest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.