New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a long time reader but a new poster, this is my first post.Here is a Pic of my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no mods currently other than the hood scoop, I have limited funds at this time, but I am working on it.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Nice... I really like the scoop on the blue... if you get your lights painted and get a Visteon spoiler we could be clones.. but in the 2 sissiest colors Mercury made according to Tank... He is gonna be in serious trouble at Cougar Fest.. Please join our movement to make him eat his words and prank his ass... heheh

The Alliance of Laser Red and Light Sapphire Blue needs YOU!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sissy color ! Whats up with that, the only sisy color I am aware of is Pink. If color determines the kind of person you are or what kind of car you drive, we have to go back several years and look at what color the car was that Burt Reynolds drove in Smokey and the Bandit, I beleive it was Black. Im sorry but I dont want to be associated with the Bandit.
Hey, Im just kiddin, I beleive that all the colors that Mecury put out for the cougar are of the same degree, besides beauty is only skin deep, its what is inside (or in this case under the hood) that counts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.