New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll
I just hooked myself up with a 99 V6, and now I am ready to mod it out badly. I've purchased a Injen intake from OptionsAuto.com, and am having it shipped to Canada. Does anyone know good or bad things about Options? Furthermore, I would love to get my hands on some Ford Racing plugs, since I have some brand new Autolite double plats to play with. I am wondering where the best place to buy online that will ship to Canada is? Thanks for the info,
Ryan

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'm pretty sure that customcougars.com ships to canada. they'll even ship overseas. try it out :)

oh, welcome to neco:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Save the money on the plugs and put it somewhere else. Ford Racing plugs aren't even the choice for plugs when you go to upgrade those... but even that isn't necessary until you get into serious mods. Stock plugs are more then fine for now. Just focus on your Intake, Header & Exhaust first.

I'm a fellow Canadian Cougar modder :) ... its hard to say what you can and cannot buy in Canada. Some things I buy in Canada (like my Exhaust & Body kit stuff) but other stuff is better to have it shipped from the states (like Injen type stuff). Being from Canada you really need to do your research with regards to S&H, Customs and "extra" S&H charges before buying.

PM me if you wanna talk more. Goodluck.

Darrell.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
PerformanceFords.com is out of Canada so you won't have to worry about international shiping with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts