New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! I just moved to NC from Florida in May 2003, and by accident I (FINALLY) found the carolina chapter for NECO (YAY!) I've been a Cougar enthusiast since the new models came out in 99, and now I have a black 2002, and I couldn't be happier! well, almost. I mean I'm happy with my car, I'm in the process of modifying it, but I was having a heck of a time tryin to find people who would help me instead of insulting me (people have no respect when it comes to other people's cars), the most common comment i heard from people when i ask them what I can do to my car next was "sell it and get a REAL car." Although I found it funny that when I raced them later, all they saw were my tail lights, lol. Anyway, so far all I have done to my car is a weaponsR intake, Cold Air box, Ram air, and dual exhaust. I am not sure what to do next, though a high performance shop down the road from my house said that a super charger would do nicely next. anyone have any ideas? Just thought I'd say Hi! and I will have pictures soon.
Lindsey~
Cougar Racin Chic

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to NECO! Don't worry, you already have a REAL car, and glad to see you're in the process of making it better!! Definaetly wanna see pics of the car, and you too!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Straight drive.....wouldn't have it any other way ;) Thanks for all the warm welcomes! could anyone give me any info on cougar meets in the charlotte (or near there) area? or other events of the like?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome. I like your sig. :thumbsup::biggrin:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Although I found it funny that when I raced them later, all they saw were my tail lights, lol.
You do know another name for our tail lights is boobies. Now reread that sentence and replace tail lights with boobies :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Originally posted by: nadthomas
Although I found it funny that when I raced them later, all they saw were my tail lights, lol.
You do know another name for our tail lights is boobies. Now reread that sentence and replace tail lights with boobies :biggrin:

i have no comment

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Originally posted by: nadthomas

I cant believe you bumped a thread for that comment :disgust:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts