New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I am a new owner of Cougar, I joined this community to learn more stuff about Cougar. Please welcome me!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Welcome! You've come to the right place. Do you have photos of your car?

·
Administrator
24,394 Posts
If he doesn't post something related TODAY, he's banned. This has spammer written all over it. Prove me wrong.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Yes, it looks fake, but we've been wrong before. At least he didnt try to sell us lift kits or tornado intakes in his first post. (I'd be all over a lift kit though)

·
Administrator
24,394 Posts
newspaperTom.jpg

I'm watching you.

·
Super Moderator
22,114 Posts
Yes, it looks fake, but we've been wrong before. At least he didnt try to sell us lift kits or tornado intakes in his first post. (I'd be all over a lift kit though)
ive got a tornado if youre interested......

·
Registered
3,333 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put one in all 12 runners already. My mileage is up to 60 MPG!
Well if this turns out to be that kind of post perhaps, could I interest you in some fuels line magnets with a free 100 mpg carburetor.... should be worth 10 hp at the tires with the stickers I'll throw in.

PS- I will post something on with pics on my car once it gets buffed out. (Next week maybe)

PPS-My car runs and drives now I promise ( Seemed like entry criteria to be worthy of real new member related posts)

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
My car runs and drives now I promise ( Seemed like entry criteria to be worthy of real new member related posts)
Meh. we've all had non-running cougars more than once :LOL::LOL::cautious:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
I've had two non-running cougars for about three years now!

Reactions: Joeyisamadman
1 - 13 of 13 Posts