New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi whats up i have a 99 Cougar and im just starting to mod it. hopefully i can learn some stuff from you guys

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you want to learn about the Cougar, this is the site to be on.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
welcome dood:wave:

wow!! 2 newbies in just a few days, impressive.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Whats wrong with newbies??? :) So who wants to help me gut my precats?? :) Oh yea I live in Imperial by the way.. Off of old 21..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Our power is growing, soon we will be UNSTOPABLE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What color is your cougar? We have a rio red one.. I have probably seen you before.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you live in that subdivision with the electronic gate??? My company put that gate in!! :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no i live in Enchanted Forest its down old 21 next to a gas station (Citco)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok yup I know it I pass It at least twice a day!! :) Cool So what do you plan to do to your car?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not sure yet...prolly start off with the basics like new intake and exsaust things like that for now

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea sounds cool. I put my intake in last week. Gonna get the exaust done next week. Got my white faced gauges with red back lights today. So now I have alot of work ahead of me. Gonna install them, change the LCD color, Change LEDs in whole dash Paint dash and vents all at once...

I wonder If I camn do all of this in 2 days??? :) Plus I still need to put my Ram Air kit on?? Oh and a third brake light cover... Man I dont have enough time.... I work 6 days a week..

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i hate working alot sucks because when u do get a day off you just wanna be lazy lol

but its ok im in no hurry to get my car finished.

Where do u work at?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts