New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seein what everyone is doin for New Years.

I am goin to Chicago for some huge party. It should be fun. The friend I am going with showed me pictures from last year and it looked insane.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Here is my SAD story of the end of 2003. My suppose to be BEST friend called me up and told me that for tonight it is JUST a couples night. So everyone would feel kinda weird with me around just being a single person. Mind you for yrs I had to drop everything for her b/c she was single. So Miss Cougie and Her owner will be watching movies and drinking alone this evening. Oh well, life goes on..................

I hope that everyone has a good new yr and PLEASE be careful tonight. I would hate to miss my cgr friends in the up coming yr. Peace ;)

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
tonight i was stuck at work for a 1/2 hour extra.so i didn't leave my area in the plant till 11:00.

and i went in 4 hours early to cover for one of the A-shift guys. so 12 and a half hours of work then got home around 11:30. could have been home around 11:00 but one of the graveyard guys didnt show so i had to stay to shut down b/c i was the only one there that knew how.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
damn, sounds like a lot of nothins went on last nite. i partied it up, got pretty well gone, sobered up some to make the 2 mile gravel road drive home. averaged about 10mph so it was all good. i conversed with my dad and never heard anything about it, so i must have done pretty well. but i had fun.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Jen had told me eailer in the day to be at her place by 6:45. When I got there, there was a rose with a note and hotel key attached telling me to meet her there.
I walk in and she got a suite. This hotel had themed rooms. She wanted the jungle room but all they had left was a rustic theme. on the worlpool was a bottle of champane. on the bed was her holding a "make-it-yourself" bear and her wearing a little chimise.

We didn't get very drunk but we brought in the new year right :biggrin::banana:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow Brant, sounds like you two had a pretty good time. :naughty: I had an absolute blast. I have never seen so many people in one spot. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hope everybody had a Happy New Year!! Especially Giggle. Geezzz when I saw your New Years message it bummed my hide. Hope it turned out good for ya anyway. If it's any consulation I too brought on the new year sitting in front of the tube by myself. I was supposed to go up to Wisconsin for a party, but those plans fell through. But all is great for 2004!! Happy New Year one and all. jeff

·
Registered
951 Posts
Originally posted by: duratecpower
Hope everybody had a Happy New Year!! Especially Giggle. Geezzz when I saw your New Years message it bummed my hide. Hope it turned out good for ya anyway. If it's any consulation I too brought on the new year sitting in front of the tube by myself. I was supposed to go up to Wisconsin for a party, but those plans fell through. But all is great for 2004!! Happy New Year one and all. jeff

Awwww that is so sweet. Ya I watched Finding Nemo. I luv that movie. It was OK :) Thanks for getting your hide burnt up for little old me ;)

And Brantly that was so sweet of Jen to do that, I hope you two had alot of fun:naughty: ( I hope you remembered the rain gear)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.