New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's everyone's new years plans??

I have NONE...Sucks ass huh?

Last year was fun...I got retarded like you wouldn't believe and had sex on the bathroom floor of the the apartment we were at. Everyone thought we were on the puking...

I was laughing soooooo hard, it was one of the funniest things ever. I don't actually remember the whole thing, but damn I was good ;)

So what you all doin??????

·
Registered
469 Posts
i am leaving tomorrow at 11am for hunter mountain....a bunch of us do it as tradition.... we have been going to one of our friends 9 bedroom house for the past 7 years.... we do nothing but drik, snowboard, drink, light bunfires, drink and a little more drinking.

·
Registered
549 Posts
haha nice topic.... im stressing out as we speak.... im either goin to some rich kids house( whos mommy and daddy are away) who has a bunch of kegs- or goin up to west chester- but i really want to go into new york

ahhhh choices i hate em!!!!!!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
You have to do it at least once. I've been up there 3~4 times and gotten closer to the square in each visit. Gotta be there early!!!!

Katie-If you decide to go, go now and take the train. forget about driving up there cuz most of the streets are blocked off and parking will be a pita.

Happy New Year to everyone here and NJNECO, See you guys in 2004

·
Registered
549 Posts
well good thing i didnt go to west chester!

the fraternity house where about 15 of my guy friends live- and where i was goin to go- caught fire- it was pretty random- they dont know much yet.. but now 15 kids gotta find a place to live by next monday!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts