New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new xm and painted dash

well first of all could someone resize these for me and post them regular cuz my photoshop is being dumb and wont work right and cant get it done right....but anyway im bored so heres some pics of my new XM i put in last night and part of my dash i painted but anyway gotta head out if so here ya go

·
Registered
181 Posts
RE:new xm and painted dash

How are we supposed to resize them when we can't see them?...I have Photoshop but there's nothing here to resize.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts

you dont need photoshop to resize them. you can use Paint. if you go into MS paint, open the picture in there. then go to Image, then select "stretch/Skew" (or just press Ctrl+W), then resize it down my typing in a lower precent in the vertical, and the same number in the horizontal (i use 50% usually, because its not too big for the forums, and i can easily upload the pic onto any site like cougardb, cougar image, cardomain, etc.) and click OK. then save it as, and make sure the file type is .gif or .jpeg (i use .jpeg because it seems to work with mroe applications for me), and name it.

do you know how to upload them onto the forum? if not, what you do is, when your writing in the reply spet, look a little below the "Reply o Topic" button, and you will see an attachemnts section. click the "Attach File(s)" button and then upload the pics you just resized. once all the pics are uploaded, select all the pics you just uploaded (use the "Ctrl" button to select more than one) and then click "Attach File'. and thats all there is to it!

i posted this same thing for someone else about 3 days ago. do we need a how-to for resizing pics??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i know how to upload them its just resizing them but anyway whatever i'll do it later i have to leave right now before my b/f yells at me for no reason once again anyway i'll do it later tonight if i come home or in the mornin

·
Registered
573 Posts

Jess -

Can you e-mail the pics? If so send them to me and I'll resize/upload them for you.

My email is in my profile, but just to save you one click of the mouse - [email protected].

If they are too big to e-mail to a hotmail account, zip them or something. WinZip is a free download if you don't have it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THERE YA GUYS GO NOW GET OFF ME ABOUT IT.....CRAP GETS REALLY OLD YA KNOW

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah im plannin on painting it but I have soo much goin on with my car at this time that painting the dash kit is last on the list of things i'm doing including repainting the whole car which will be happening in a month or so along with building my sub enclosure, rims will probally be one of the last also but anyway gotta go:biggrin:

Jess:wave:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Do you happen to have any pics of the entire dash?

Color looks cool....just wanna see what it looks like as a whole.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think you should make the thing that goes around the radio the same sparkly blue as the other stuff...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by: Jesslynn
yeah im plannin on painting it but I have soo much goin on with my car at this time that painting the dash kit is last on the list of things i'm doing including repainting the whole car which will be happening in a month or so along with building my sub enclosure, rims will probally be one of the last also but anyway gotta go:biggrin:

Jess:wave:
She covered that

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well heres some pics of the entire dash and you can kinda see part of the door panels that i did also in micro suade and it turned out to match the dash almost purfect the back panels are done also......oh and ignore the dirty mess i havent cleaned it in a couple days and my pitbull made a mess in it but anyway here they are

Jess

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
That looks really good...The door panels are really a ainin the butt too...I'm doing mine as we speak...I got one back together but getting it back in the car took a good 20 minutes...If you're not going to dump that useless boyfriend than at least make him vacuum out your floor boards...lol...If you think he can.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts