New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you guys have seen my car is was bone stock. I have added a bunch more stuff, mostly performance mods but have some cosmetic things too :) Mods

Before: (Stock)

After:

The lines you see on my drivers door are primer lines from when the original owner had the door painted and they never toke the trim off when they did the re-paint. Getting side graphs though! :naughty:

What do u guys think???

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
looks good but stay away from the vinyl

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah there the stockers 278 and 260 i think... :cry:

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: smbmxr3
Please tell me those rear rotors are not the stick on kind that go over your drum brakes to make it look like you have discs. If so that is quite ghey.
They look quite real to me... although with comments like that maybe someone should "stick" something over your mouth.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Please tell me those rear rotors are not the stick on kind that go over your drum brakes to make it look like you have discs. If so that is quite ghey.
They look quite real to me... although with comments like that maybe someone should "stick" something over your mouth.
thanks, but i'll do the moderating here.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL Thats one of the funniest things EVERY!!!! No there real rotors and disk brakes buddy. No drum shi* here!!!

They look deep b/c the thing behind the rotors is called a dust shield and its black....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.