·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit:

Hotlink removed, as pic was deleted from hosting server....:(

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Wow...VERY cool. Surprisingly restrained, compared to all the "projected" C6 pics that have been going around. I'd like to see the headlights...

Oddly enough (and I'm kind of ashamed to say), my first impression was that this looks like a Mazda RX-8...

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Nice. I'd like to see the headlights too, but from what you can see in that pic :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
God I want one. :hitit: two times. Judging from the pic, the pop up lights are out. You can see a little bit of clear at the front corner top of the fender.
Originally posted by: vizual
Instead of making a new thread, I'll bump this one :biggrin:

here are some 'spyshots' of the new c6

I'd say the pop up lights are out too, it looks smooooooooov :cool:

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Closest thing I can find:

Edit: D'OH! Link's gone...

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
God I want one. :hitit: two times. Judging from the pic, the pop up lights are out. You can see a little bit of clear at the front corner top of the fender.

That says S2000 to me...:rolleyes:

I'm sure it will be way sweeter than the sweetest S2000 in any Riceboy's wet dream, though...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
FINALLY!!!!! corvettes are actually starting to look good :)

:cover:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
If it looks as good as I think it will (front, back, all angles), it's going to be the sexiest Vette in a long, LONG time. I've seen a lot of comparisions to the new Viper... as if that's a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Evolutionary rather than revolutionary, the double-bubble roof contrasts with knife-edge fenders fore and aft that extend into the doors, a la the '63-'67 'Vette. Door-handle cutouts in the rear fenders and a squared-off gas filler door are part of a crisper, sharper profile. Ultra low-profile run-flats on new five-spoke rims and drilled rotors hint at a new performance level.

Expect the new Corvette to be introduced at the 2004 Detroit Auto Show in January, and to arrive in dealer showrooms by next fall.

GnuLoCo

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I like the Stingray......but our garage is played out for it :)

I like the 06, but thik the back end is a bit bubbly

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Had to resurrect this dead thread, 'cuz I found a cool picture...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by: Miez
Wow, and I though I had massive wheelgap :(
Trust me they don't usualy sit like that. They are much more leveled out. Noticed how the front is slammed. Must have been just for the pic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts