New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone, just signed up on here, as i just purchased a '00 cougar 2.5l V6, so far so good, i am happy with it. my previous car was a '92 accord, which i loved but seeing as how it was 12 yrs old and fast approaching 150k miles i figured i would get something new. thats all for now, ill talk to you all later.
Jason

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Welcome to NECO....I see you're in Fort Myers...We have a few FLNECO members in your area (Port Charlotte, and Sannibel)... Check out FLNECO and click join us. Also this is our chapters folder here on the boards.......

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
welcome to the boards!!:wave:

i think you'll be happier with the cougar:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcomes guys, and thanks for letting me know about the florida section i will definitely look into that. and as a side note i am very happy with the cougar, i have only had it for 2 weeks now but it is definitely a lot more fun than the honda was. i cant wait until i start to add on mods to this car, it should turn out to be pretty nice once i get some money saved up.

P

·
0 Posts
i used to live in ft myers, have fun with the new coug, my friend michelle lives in ft myers works at a hospital and drives a drk grn coug, thats where i got my idea to get mine, enjoy yours and welcome to the boards!

Josh

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea fort myers isnt all that exciting but i guess its not too bad. where did you move to when you left here?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: deucer00
yea fort myers isnt all that exciting but i guess its not too bad. where did you move to when you left here?
Its better then Port Charlotte where I used to live :rofl: But Tampa is much better :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
ok better than port charlotte for sure, ft myers does suck ass, the beach and downtown only places to sport your ride, or maybe bell tower, that pretty much sucks, tampa is way better, i love Ybor city and of course Orlando is even better!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All true statements, I have never gone to tampa to party or anything however i did go to UCF for a year so i know all about what orlando has to offer. and do i miss it ever so much. everynight there was something going on. down here it just, like you said "sucks ass" hahaha

P

·
0 Posts
where there is a party my friend i have been, ucf is the shiznit , especially alafaya trail, i remember little grocery store parking lots full of cars and college hoochies, haha, niceeeeee!

The only thing cool about lee county is driving your car to the cause way and snapping some cool shots against the gulf, the beach is good if you like 14yr olds, down town is ok, if you consider 3 or 4 clubs in one city block the shizzel, lol!

Josh

You have better luck driving through "crime manor" or East Ft myers near "Fleamasters" at around midnight , hahahaha:rofl:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Orland is by far my favorite place to go in fl. with gainseville coming in a close second. downtown orlando is nuts...and gainseville is just a fun place to be, especially if there is a big game there that weekend. it is a lot of fun to go down to immokalee to the 1/8 mile strip, have let the cat out of the cage yet down there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts