New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just got some new tail light covers from 2low4potHoles, and i just installed them. its dark out, so the pics are from inside my garage, so they arent that great. and if your wondering why theres a skull on my trunk lid, its because ohio neco is having a holloween meet, and a contest for "best dressed car". so anyone from ohio, heres part of a sneak peek of what im doing for it, but dont worry, theres a lot more holloween things that ou cant see in the pics! anyway, tell me what you think of the covers!

oh, and i plan of removing the "BNL" sticker that my sister put on there quite a while ao, hopefully before the meet saturday, so you dont need to worry about that.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
And JAMallot is the official winner of the most-car-pics-posted-in-2-weeks contest. :biggrin: looks good!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
much better:)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i know, i try. plus hey, im excited by the little things that most other people have (like tail light covers, fog lights, etc.). expect some more pics by sunday from our holloween meet and all of ohio's "dressed up" rides.

·
Registered
540 Posts
:thumbsup: Looks good! I kinda like the skull-a couple of red LED's in the eyes would be trick.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
theres a 3 foot green neon tube between the trunk lid and the back of the seats that lights up the skull pretty nicely.

the white BNL sticker in the first pic? its kinda like a slap in the face its so obvious, but if you dont see it, its kinda inbetween the tail light and the exhaust, just to the left of the license plate.

and BNL stands for Bare Naked Ladies, its a band.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
the white BNL sticker in the first pic? its kinda like a slap in the face its so obvious, but if you dont see it, its kinda inbetween the tail light and the exhaust, just to the left of the license plate.

I saw the sticker :slap: why do you think I asked? Usually stickers like that represent a country in Europe...*

* hence the "where's BNL" part of "where/what's BNL"

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Usually stickers like that represent a country in Europe...* * hence the "where's BNL" part of "where/what's BNL"

I've ALWAYS wondered what the hell those freakin stickers meant! Thanks Viz!

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts

I saw the sticker :slap: why do you think I asked? Usually stickers like that represent a country in Europe...*

What are you talking about countries in europe?:shrug: I see HMB stickers around here all the time *Half Moon Bay*

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: Aries
No prob :wave:

Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
That's a style-bite off of the original stickers. They had ones like NL for Netherlands, FR for France, etc...
Thank you, now lets go put Tyrice on a leash and wait 28 days till he makes another stupid comment :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

i thought you were asking where th sticker was lol. sorry.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: Aries
No prob :wave:

Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
That's a style-bite off of the original stickers. They had ones like NL for Netherlands, FR for France, etc...
Thank you, now lets go put Tyrice on a leash and wait 28 days till he makes another stupid comment :biggrin: ;)
Why you gotta be so negative????

Thants not cool guy

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Oh and to stick with the subject........ Nice tail light covers!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts