· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, yes i was.

well congrats on the 3l. have you had it dyno'ed?
Thanks! Akron Horsepower tuned it. It broke the dyno. Est. 200hp/205tq.

In January I will do a few pulls on the same dyno down here and get the real #s.

Adam

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mmmmmmm....cannot seem to get any pictures............
You mean in my thread on FCO correct? Just register there its instant and you can see everything. Or if you have an account just make sure your logged in.

Adam

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, you mean the Stage3 completely stock Ovalport.
I guess that means an intake will be like stage 6, headers will be stage 9, etc.
You know Tom, when you posted a nice mature "agree to disagree" post on FCO I thought I would reply and just give you kudos for that...yes I flamed you and Joey once but since I PM'ed both of you about it from your responses I thought the beef was dropped.

Check out post 147 on the tq/hp comparison thread. You have proven time and time again that you are about as stable as a drunk 3 legged dog. You flame Dom, attempt to drop the beef, and now just take a stab at me for what? I have type 1 Bipolar disorder. I take 3 psychiatrist prescribed medications that sometimes work. You need help.

Dominic started his own business. The name of the business is Stage3Motorworks. I guess you didnt read my initial post:

1998.5 Black CSVT 133k aka The Batmobile
Stage3Motorworks installation
Stock 04 Taurus 3.0 liter 19k miles
Gutted manifolds, stock SVT exhaust
Coil On Plug ignition
Akron Horsepower tune
18" Enkei RS-6s

Clearly pointing out the installation was by Stage3Motorworks. Also I clearly stated the donor motor was from an 04 Taurus with 19k miles. And I also noted it was "stock" aka full/straight oval. Do you even know how to read?

I'm quite happy about that as everything done to the car was chosen specifically by me with what options Dominic has to offer.

Moderators please lock warmonger out of this thread. Alternatively lock this thread completely if you have to. I can be found on fordcontour.org and fordbastards.org.

This is a positive discussion about a very fun and very desirable modification to any Contour, Mistique, Mondeo, or Cougar enthusiast.

Tom, keep my name out of your mouth and ill do the same. You see me at a meet start walking away...better for both of us.

Adam

· Registered
223 Posts
I guess that means an intake will be like stage 6, headers will be stage 9, etc.
And your point about completely stock is? If you're going to knock it, say why. It isn't stock for an SVT is it? :rolleyes:

First you insult me personally, now you're insulting my business name as well? For someone that goes around crying to everyone else that you don't start anything - I'm sure getting a little tired of the "Boy who cried wolf". :blah:

This is Adam's thread. He's extremely happy with his engine build and his overall experience with my shop (Stage3Motorworks). Perhaps this bothers you, maybe you don't like it. Insults and cheap shots are getting to be the norm with you... Sad really. Give the man props for his new engine and move on. Wanna take cheap shots at me anywhere you can? Come back on FCO...

:evil:

-Dom

· Registered
828 Posts

He just can't seem to let go of that **** stirring stick. :rofl:

Adam, check FordBastards for the next track weekend at Texas World Speedway. Should be in February. Most of us are local to Texas, but a couple guys from Chicago usually come down (Kirk's 3.3L V6 SHO is awesome!). These guys are a riot... you don't know what fun is until you watch a bunch of idiots in 15yr old Taurus's running circles around high end, high dollar sports cars.... and laughing the entire time. Hopefully a couple of the SuperSHO's make it out next time. We usually all get rooms at the Motel 8, get wasted at the Fox and Hound pub, and stumble back. Sunday morning can be rough at first, but by mid-morning, adrenaline has taken over and you are as sober as the Virgin Mary.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Adam, check FordBastards for the next track weekend at Texas World Speedway. Should be in February. Most of us are local to Texas, but a couple guys from Chicago usually come down (Kirk's 3.3L V6 SHO is awesome!). These guys are a riot... you don't know what fun is until you watch a bunch of idiots in 15yr old Taurus's running circles around high end, high dollar sports cars.... and laughing the entire time. Hopefully a couple of the SuperSHO's make it out next time. We usually all get rooms at the Motel 8, get wasted at the Fox and Hound pub, and stumble back. Sunday morning can be rough at first, but by mid-morning, adrenaline has taken over and you are as sober as the Virgin Mary.
I will! Sounds like my kind of fun!

Adam

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

This is Adam's thread. He's extremely happy with his engine build and his overall experience with my shop (Stage3Motorworks). Perhaps this bothers you, maybe you don't like it. Insults and cheap shots are getting to be the norm with you... Sad really. Give the man props for his new engine and move on. Wanna take cheap shots at me anywhere you can? Come back on FCO...

-Dom

/quote

I am extremely happy with Stage3Motorworks Dominic and Billy do TOP NOTCH work. Not a single corner was cut. Dom is as stand-up as I would expect from any shop performing that level of modification.

Dom and I are friends and fellow free-thinkers but business is business and If I was unhappy about the way things turned out I would have said so. Anyone in South Florida want to feel the straight/stock/oval/whatever 3L PM me Id love to demonstrate the performance of this setup.

Yeh, and instantly upon delivery, with the new COP ignition solution, I drove it 2000 miles in less than 2 days with exactly 0 problems. I drove it hard and still got 25mpg on the highway, and over 20 in the city. This engine/tune combination is 100% money regardless of who does the install.

And Dominic has already covered the actual DIY cost on other threads. Quite a bargain.

Adam

· Registered
208 Posts
Adam

Sorry you ended up in the crosshairs of Tom and Dom I know the personal attacks pretty much ended all chances for either of them to talk for awhile. I am apologizing for him since I know it was not directed towards you.

Sincerely I am glad you are enjoying your new found power and it seems you made a very good choice and received the service you wanted too. Good Job

Joey

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adam

Sorry you ended up in the crosshairs of Tom and Dom I know the personal attacks pretty much ended all chances for either of them to talk for awhile. I am apologizing for him since I know it was not directed towards you.

Sincerely I am glad you are enjoying your new found power and it seems you made a very good choice and received the service you wanted too. Good Job

Joey
Thanks! Im smokin VTECs like Chong smokes trees. :rofl:

Adam

· Registered
765 Posts
You know Tom, when you posted a nice mature "agree to disagree" post on FCO I thought I would reply and just give you kudos for that...yes I flamed you and Joey once but since I PM'ed both of you about it from your responses I thought the beef was dropped.

Tom, keep my name out of your mouth and ill do the same. You see me at a meet start walking away...better for both of us.

Adam
Adam, I was not taking a stab at you. I was just making a crack joke about it being a stage3 motor, wondering what that was and then I realized it was a "brand name" and not a motor type. Just a joke. Geeze though I guess if I'm talking to anyone that spends time on FCO then I'm not allowed to act normal and have a little fun.
If you saw the thread on FCO then you saw how I was treated when I tried to make peace. You didn't see any name calling from me and and you haven't seen anything that is bipolar. Not in this thread nor others. I just wouldn't have assumed that you and Dom were connected at the hip and that I would have to treat you with kid gloves like I do him. If that's not the case then please just relax. If you want to take it personal the I appologize.

However, here's some food for thought. You stand by and watch as someone else proceeds to start ragging on my partner for being ignorant, our company for making junk and me for having my own opinions. You, spridget and God knows who else will keep silent as the man tries to say bad things about us when we never mentioned FCO, then watch without saying a word as he and a few others jump on me when I try to defend myself. Dom would love to make me look like the bad guy.
Ask yourself how long I've been on this forum. Now then search up any post not related to responding to this guy and ask how many bits of Drama I was ever in? I'll tell you, none. That's right nothing personal in any way, nothing other than agree to disagree.
Go to contour.org and run the same thing and the most you'll find is a heated discussion or two. IN EIGHT YEARS.

Now I try to make peace, bite my tongue and you read what he wrote:

buckeyesvt on FCO said:
guess you think I sit on my ass and make things up? Funny you come on here finally and ask I don't include your name anymore... Why is that? Because you've taken enough beatings on the forums or there is too much trouble caused by all the mis-information you've been feeding people? Your SVT idea is pointless, my first opinion and it still stands. Period. If you want to post that on ANY forum that it's better and your idea is better - Look out. I'll be there to rebuke it. Period!

Your a big enough person now after you personally attacked me on NECO for anything I've ever done. That was a ***** move, I didn't do that to you in any of those posts. I said you may not know how to measure, but I never called any of your "other" ideas stupid. Only your SVT theories and LIM "mod". Do you wish to contest that as well? I wasn't trying to piss you off, I was using facts against your theories. If facts piss you off, then somewhere something's wrong....lol. bleh.gif

Save your breath, there is no saving face here. All you've proven is that you are a "tool" in my book. That's my opinion, if anyone asks - I'll tell them the same thing. I don't do two-faced crap - You know exactly where you stand with me at all times. This "sincere" gesture for the "community" is all just a way to back out of everything. Thanks, but no thanks.

-Dom
Don't you read anything that anyone else posts? Don't any of you realize this?
You want me not to say anything and then let him continue....I'm not Jesus and I don't keep on turning the other cheek.
Why don't you ask yourself what you would do?
Everything was calm until you read this page of this thread and see the responses.
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/3-0l-duratec-performance/116674-direct-tq-hp-comparison-3l-straight-oval-hybrid-15.html

And please don't say the "walk the other way stuff". You absolutely can't be that mad over a joke not pointed at you enough that you'd actually want to fight over it.....You must be seeing something else to get you so irate.
I'm sure we are both reasonable people so it's too bad you'll take affront so easily to something not even pointed at you.
Still, sorry for the difficulties this must have caused you.
Like Joey and I have discussed...there's no peace with that man.

· Registered
765 Posts

-Dom

/quote

I am extremely happy with Stage3Motorworks Dominic and Billy do TOP NOTCH work. Not a single corner was cut. Dom is as stand-up as I would expect from any shop performing that level of modification.

Dom and I are friends and fellow free-thinkers but business is business and If I was unhappy about the way things turned out I would have said so. Anyone in South Florida want to feel the straight/stock/oval/whatever 3L PM me Id love to demonstrate the performance of this setup.

Yeh, and instantly upon delivery, with the new COP ignition solution, I drove it 2000 miles in less than 2 days with exactly 0 problems. I drove it hard and still got 25mpg on the highway, and over 20 in the city. This engine/tune combination is 100% money regardless of who does the install.

And Dominic has already covered the actual DIY cost on other threads. Quite a bargain.

Adam
Again, I also am happy that your received what you were looking for.
You don't deserve to be in the middle of that and I appologize.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, I also am happy that your received what you were looking for.
You don't deserve to be in the middle of that and I appologize.
I dont defend Dom just like I dont defend you, because I dont know what Im talking about. I will be getting a 05 3l soon just to tear it appart, still new to a lot of this stuff.

Looking at it from my perspective it looked like you picked out the most recent build by your nemesis and took the chance to flame so I responded accordingly as it is my car. Yeh I guess someone could rile me up enough to bang if they dog on my ****. If thats not the case, as now it does not seem so, then nevermind.

I love to talk trash. I am the least sensitive guy youll run into. Just ask Keith or Dom. All in good fun of course. If its a joke between freinds, you can run my name through the mud like theres no tomorrow Ill just laugh and throw it right back at you..again all in good fun.

Your post did not seem so much like that, more like the opposite given the history of yourself and Dominic. But if you say it was intended to be a joke or in a joking manner, Ill accept your apology and it will join the water under the bridge.

Adam

· Registered
765 Posts

Perfect opportunity for me to come down there like you offered and the both of you can speak your minds in person....if you're still game about it.
I don't know what it costs to enter or if they'll even let me but I wouldn't mind trying.
Isn't this the one near College Station?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.