New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any run ins with new NEW SIR? I personally think it looks like honda washed the sienna and stuck in the in clothes dryer :shrug: Anyways I was commin home with my gf one night and there is this SIR with a lowered with a fart can infront of me. We are approaching a red light when he comes to a man hole cover and weaves around it. I thought it was funny so I did the same thing. I guess he didnt. The light goes green and he slowly accelerates. He was goin so slow I didnt think he was trying.... untill I hear his 2nd gear chirp. I was in second at the time I my rpms are low but I go for it. He pulls on my for 2 secs till my rpms get up but then we are dead even. I hit 160 kph then cut it off. I figure if your goin that fast and theres no winner my pride isnt worth killing myself or anyone else.

I guess its didnt help that my engine was really warm from driving everwhere, his car was still cold, could see his exhaust and his windows were foggy, and I just filled up with gas. Also with my 100lbs of amps and subs Plus my golf clubs and my passenger (he was alone). I really wanted take him down. I just wish I new he wanted to go cause 100% I would have killed him off the line and got the jump on him.

Who else has raced the new SIRs? My buddy has a 99 SIR with type r cams, headers and intake, and 15lbs wheels and I beat him everyime with just my intake. But now I wanna see after I gut my cats, CAI, and 3.0L upper......

N

·
0 Posts
since we dont live in Canada, all we see are fake SIRs roling around haha, I would love to take one on though.
Funny side note. I saw a Probe in my neighborhood that some kid had and he put an SiR badge on it, and I asked him what that stood for and he simply goes , THATS SIR TO YOU. :rofl: I coudlnt stop laughing

·
Registered
314 Posts
Did your gf chew u out :) j/k i have a friend and he thinks is 2k3 civic sir is fast and i think that a 130 hp 118 tq car can't be that fast, we have not raced yet DO TO THE STUPID SNOW, i hate winter, his civic is stock with 15hp decals, hehe, and I have a powerchip, intake, exhaust, performance clutch. i just think its going to be a sad sight, for him:)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the old SIR is slow... Ive raced my buddys SIR and its slow.... but the new one is rated at 160 hp/130 tq... still low in the tq but its light. Still go for it and go EAT SOME RICE! :hitit:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts