1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what ideas you got

i still want to go paintballing

how about an engine cleaning meet with some mods

·
Registered
108 Posts
How about going to Jillian's or Dave&Buster's. Grab a bite to eat, play a few games, drink a few beers yada, yada , yada. I'm all for the paint ball thing but we'll have to get cleaned up after we're done. Just another option.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Definitely mods and food! My house is open. I just don't want it to be too cold for an outdoor meet! My Dad loves havin' you guys over (he wears his newcougar.org t-shirt all of the time).

I've never been paintballing. I'd be kinda nervous. Doesn't it hurt?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it doesn't hurt AT ALL

hey if balderys can go paintballing...you can too

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I WANT TO FIBERGLASS MY ENTIRE INTERIOR!!!

Cargo cover, headliner, door panels ... if i am working in time before this meet, i want to make a custom box to fit a 15" sub into my spare tire well ... But i need to get new interior pieces, and fiberglass + the system + all wiring i'm looking to do so i'm looking well into $800 atleast ... so i don't think thats going to happen too too fast ... damn i need to make a set plan like i did with my kit ... i am always jumping around with a million ideas...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CougarNy
I WANT TO FIBERGLASS MY ENTIRE INTERIOR!!!

Cargo cover, headliner, door panels ... if i am working in time before this meet, i want to make a custom box to fit a 15" sub into my spare tire well ... But i need to get new interior pieces, and fiberglass + the system + all wiring i'm looking to do so i'm looking well into $800 atleast ... so i don't think thats going to happen too too fast ... damn i need to make a set plan like i did with my kit ... i am always jumping around with a million ideas...
So, where does your interior fit in with the idea of a next meet? :confused:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
mods you prick .. jesus, no mnatter where i post you have something negative to say .. its horrible .... for sale "this thread is useless without pics" ... response in tne wtb section "you already have aussies so its easy for you to say" and all this other crap ... come on pablo jesus!!

lol but anyway pablo i was referring to some mods i was looking to do in the future, maybe other people would be interested as well and we could do some mods at the meet ... damn ...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
you can help fiberglass both our interiors ... i'm thinking maybe i'll buy a topshop headliner and then glass the rest myself ... i want to glass my trunk and drop a 15" sub =) pending my job!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I waan do the same as pat..but going with a CF LOOK...defantly down fo the sub idea but i wanna hide and cocnel the power caps and amps on the side...will defanlty help you!

I say we meet on a saturday...its the only day i got off..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.