New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have some new pics to show everyone. They basically show the intrax drop and 15% tint and elcheapo sidemarker mods. PLus the 10hp team neco sticker.:thumbsup:

The black and white Rocks

Heres the original height Im sure very one nows but just to show the difference.

this one shows how much room is between the fender lip and stock 16in wheel.

Here the hood pinstripe.

An heres my side marker mod.:bowdown:

the best part my nearly stealth T/n sticker I like how it there only if your looking for it.

Well those are the newest pics of my cougar I am open to entertian all criticisms, and opinions.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
hey i cant see your sidemarker picture, what gives? thats the one i was looking forward to too!

car is coming along nicely ron, did you buy the car with the pin striping in the "v"?

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Man, EVERY time I see a Cougar at stock height any more I can't help but laugh . . . damn thing looks like it has a lift kit on it. Glad to see you've joined the club. I gotta ask though . . . do you have the Cybereyes windshield nozzles and a ricey muffler? I saw a Cougar very similar to yours a couple weeks ago in DP so I was wondering.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok now the sidemarker one shows and yes I purchased the coug with the v but Im sure it can be done easily with vnyl pinstriping it was done to Matts car at fest in the lot. Black might be cool on your rio red but Im not the owner. My v ends very plainly at the point and I would like to have a a modified version of the cougar head found on the team neco sticker put there to liven it up a bit.

The side marker is darker farther away plus its more of a day time mod anyways.

Man all of these little cosmetic mods seem to have some interest I ahve gotten a few pms about them.

Nope no nozzles(see pic of hood) and the only exhuast I with even consider will be from trubendz most likely magnaflow.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
the side markers are cool, i think you should lightly nightshade the middle part. just a touch though, and i think i twould set them off even more.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the only problem with that is Im already cleared them a couple of times. I dont know how that would turn out if I nightshaded over that. I think that the couger your talking about Ryan is a 35th ann.

·
Registered
951 Posts
WOot! I see a Team NECO sticker. WOot! Nice cgr, I wished it was at fest. :( You know ther is always Hamilfest in Sept up in Ontario. I will be attending but I am turning MissCougie into a airplane thou.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Originally posted by: Ronrazz
I can really only handle one fest with a college budget
Word to that!! I want a new deck for my car too. Anyone know of a nice one with a line-in or usb port for my mp3 player? I'm sick of my fm transmitter :( The only one I can find at Worst Buy is JVC and I'm not all about that...
Sorry to jack your thread Ron :cover:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Catwoman3700
Word to that!! I want a new deck for my car too. Anyone know of a nice one with a line-in or usb port for my mp3 player? I'm sick of my fm transmitter :( The only one I can find at Worst Buy is JVC and I'm not all about that...
I will do some checking for ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.