New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new pics thought i'd shre

heres some pics i took this morning, i'm not good with a camera so most of them suck, i know some of you have seen my car already but thought i would share. u can't really see the flakes in the paint that well except the last photo on the rear right where the flash is lol. enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
so whatd u do give enough blood to buy the body kit and a new paint job?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn, i knew the donor bus would give it away :banghead:

actually, that freakin donor bus rolled up and parked after i begun taking pics :shrug:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
wow, u got blank plates? where ya get those? W89-DWW??? they reflect on the paint :biggrin:

seems like they're two places. one is probably near the movies at the huebner oaks plaza place (the pics with white lines). is the other one near the hueber/vanceJackson area? there's a sonic there that i can see in ur background and other places and that pic looks like it's around there. :shrug:

let me know next time u go wash ur car... i might go out of my way and take 2 turns and meet you there. i normally wash on the weekends and just drive-dry it on vance jackson. i got a shamoi(sp?) i don't even use.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i didn't even notice that, u can read it in one of the side pics too, oh well, it gave me a false sense of security

yeah some of them are by AMC huebner oaks, and the others were behind the sonic on vance jackson and de zavala by home depot and petsmart!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.