New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some new pics with the new scoop and fogs. I thought the lighting in the background was kinda cool too...but I'm obviously not a photographer....so don't make fun of me!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
lookin good, what kind of tire shine did u use?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
...you know you're a car freak when your TIRE shine product has 8 words in its title :rofl:
Yeah....and its some good stuff too!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nice job! Too bad you are too busy to go to any meets. I would like to see it all in person

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.....I like it. Only thing I would change is the seats now...the stock ones suck! I just cant rationalize putting down about $700-$800 plus shipping to KY for a set from Seatman. It also needs the rear disc conversion...but I think it stops just as well as my other car...so I am not going to do that unless I find the parts really, really cheap. I really dont know how much longer we will have the Coug because my wife is wanting a child. I would love to make it to a meet or two.....but the KYTN doesnt seem too active. I think most of the KYTN members are in TN. My job is hectic right now and I am in management so I am involved with it usually seven days a week. Most of my browsing is at work by the way.:biggrin: Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
pics look good, and so does the scoop and fogs! speaking of fogs, i just replaced my weird ones i got from meijer with some stock fogs from pyro81. did you have the flash on in the last 2 pics? if so, i think they would look better without it, especially in the alst pic because my eyes were drawn towards the pavement infront of the car some because it was lighter. but maybe its just becuse the headlights were on. idk, just a suggestion. looks good though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts