New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new pics of th car

well, its been over a week since i posted pics (keliente always comments on that lol), so i thought i would post some. my car got its first wash of the season (didnt have time to wax, that comes later this week, weather permitting), and the rims got their first wash with me as their owner!

here are some highlights: (for the rest see attachments)

^^^^ so perfect for my 4 banger auto cougar.....

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts
RE: new pics of th car

If you don't lose that BNL sticker, I'm gonna hit you with a bat.

Looks pretty sweet otherwise. I do like the looks of a Cougar without a spoiler; it totally has a different line.

I think you need smoked sidemarkers instead of clear. You should try to arrange a trade with somebody...

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts
RE:new pics of th car

Originally posted by: silverkat
Your little red X's look so clean :thumbsup:

;)

They are little blue question marks on my Mac.

The blue question marks look good without a spoiler, too.

·
Registered
660 Posts

JFYI in order to inline a pic you have to take the ( ) out of the title of a pic. Car looks good though. Let me be the first to say it, you need to lower it a little. Keep up the good work. And I know you will post more pics as you go!!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

LOOKS GREAT!!!
wow what an improvement with the new rims
Spoilerless looks good on your car for sure!

Nice pics Aaron

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

pics work for me, but i also attached them incase they didnt work for someone.

the BNL sticker is comming off. its warm today, so it just might be today! i just havent gotten around to it, and i harly ever notice it because im used to it. also, the Case Wester Reserve University stickers are comming off. my sister goes there, and the car used to be hers.

Fastcat: yeah, i know, im working on it. people said the same thing when i first posted pics of the rims. i figured an exhaust needs to come fist to get rid of my ungly as hell exhaust tip, that was the 3rd biggest mistake in my life when i put it on. then springs, then new battery, then FSTB, then body kit. so i got a plan, i just need to follow it, and save the money.

edit: and Fastcat, there arent any () in the link. i clicked on the file in the upload box, clicked "view file", then right clicked, and went to properties. then i selected the URL, and copied it and pasted it in between the [IMG ] and [/IMG ] (without the spaces in it). so i dont know why it didnt work.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yea, make sure you get a pic of the sun and zoom into it so we all go blind :slap:

j/k, nice pics, but the sun was a little blinding.. I had to turn the brightness down on the monitor :wiggle:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey now, i have no control over the sun, and that was my only time to take pics lol. ill do batter next time :).

overfiend: i removed the reflector, and put some orange gels in there. they are usually used for stage and DJ lighting, and i had some around the house that i use when i DJ,so i just used it for this. im going to change it to green in the spring time though. it will match the rest of my lighting. and i also have angel eyes in the low beams.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts