New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I like the ceiling and the FM Modulator controls in the overhead console... the door panels look odd.. almost like the material is stained but it could be the pictures or the pattern who knows...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the door panels are webbed like the ceiling so it throws shadows in odd places..

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah...... I'll take 2 of those over head thingies, they look neat. Mucho Denada.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that looks so frickin sweet man. you should make a how-to. and if you didnt take enough pics for one, you can do my headliner and take pics in the process. sweet work.

and the CD player in the maplight looks awesome as well!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Nice work, overhead console looks clean.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
did you use tweed to recover your pannels and headliner?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes I used a tweed to recover everything....and Thanks its coming along nicely

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
over the several weeks that i worked on my interior...not working on it all the time...i put about 17hrs into recovering....what took the longest was cutting all the webbing out in the diff pieces....headliner took 5hrs by itself.

·
Registered
181 Posts
BADDAZZ...That is really tight...The only think I would do is consider painting all the plasctic trim around the headliner, seatbelts, and trunk, BLACK...Instead of that stock tan color...Then your Golden!!!...Great Job!!!:bowdown:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
why do black???nothing in that car is black....and I did repaint all the plastics that were tan...i repainted them the body color spruce green....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts