1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Sweet Tapdancing Christ.:rolleyes::banhim:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wow, if only I had know! That, along with a pair of giant NOS decals, and I'll be getting 750hp at the wheels, right. :crazy:

Holy crap...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey dotn get me wrong im not putting that hunk of shat on my car. i just thot it was funny that they charge so much for that. also you know some kid with a 93 beretta with SPINNER HUBCAPS, an aluminum apc wing thats mounted off center and unpainted hoodscoops... and probably some walmart ass system, you know hes lookin at that goin... o yea gotta get that man. i was just bein sarcastic.
later
rob

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! I can't believe theres actually a product like that :stupid: I'm ashamed for the person that is even selling those :loser:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Originally posted by: Loyalty
I'm ashamed for the person that is even selling those :loser:
Exactly - hit the nail on the head. I knew a guy who used JB Weld to put some of those plastic siren-type whistles in his intake right next to the throttle body. Unfortunately, in the Georgia heat, they got hot enough to melt and drip down onto and into the throttle body and intake manifold, after which, little pieces of plastic got shot into the engine... Just imagine the clean up, the damage - the engine was unusable by the time the plastic got done with it.

My favorite part - it was a Civic, and by the end of the repairs and the rebuilt engine, he could have bought an actual turbocharger for his original engine. Instead of $10 worth of platic and adhesive.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Originally posted by: leibler
And another thing - why is this in the 2.0L section? Shouldn't it be in forced induction? :rofl:
:rofl: :stupid:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh man! You guys gotta read that guys ebay feedback. The comments are straight up hilarias! I personally liked this one.. "The thing just whistles it sounds like a Tea Kettle coming down the street" LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
ya know it is pretty sad but i bet that dudes makin some money from them things.... with as many ricers there are out there its not a really bad idea haha...that dude probably laughs at everyone that buys it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts