New Cougar Forum banner

new newbie

574 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Tygerr 
#1 ·
just want to say hey, most of u have seen me. i am the white cougar in post of "who cougar on OSU campus". wanted to ask, what goes down at the halloween met, and when i go am i the youngest there?

#2 ·
what's up, I'm almost in the same shoes as you but I went to the past mod meet :wave:........I was the 2nd youngest at 19, so who knows. Also I dunno what goes down at this "Halloween meet" but am not sure if I'll be able to make it, Columbus is quite the drive on my little engine, with every mile I get 1 step closer to my 3.0 ideas :hitit:.....but I don't have the cash for my swap just yet :cry:......anyway back on topic, I doubt you'll be the youngest, and it's the group is a bunch of fun and easy to get along with, even if you don't know anyone until that day.

#3 ·
Last year at the Halloween meet, we all met up at Easton in an empty-ish outdoor parking lot to hang out and kick some tires. Then we all went and had lunch at the Easton town center and spent about 3 hours at GameWorks (MadCat and RacerX got us a SWEEEET hookup on cheap all-access game passes - like $20 for 3 hours or so...

But anyway, we're still planning what to do at this Halloween meet, so keep an eye on this forum for more updates.

And I think JAMallott is the youngest, at 16...

#4 ·
Halloween meet is kick a$$! Oh and welcome to ohio neco!!

Dressing up is a must (well you dont have to.. but it would be fun if you did). I am dressing up. Wait till you see mine!! ;)
ANyways I thnk I have had to much coffee and I best be heading to bed. Nighters...

Watch for more details on here for the columbus/halloween meet.

Sarev

#5 ·
Hey Chaz, welcome to Ohio NECO. :wave:

Plans for the Halloween meet are "up in the air" at the moment, except that it's in Columbus on Saturday, Oct. 25th. Check out the Halloween meet threads for more details, and please feel free to offer suggestions or ideas on what to do. I'm the meet planner, and the more options I have, the better for you all :)

#6 ·
hey man, im the youngest, and im the one who took the pics of your cougar on campus! welcome to ohio neco! everyone already summed up whats goin on thus far, so i wont repeat it. but anyways, nice lookin cougar! and i hope to see you at the meet (dont know if i can go yet for sure, but most likely i will be there)

#7 ·
Welcome to the group! Im John, and pretty much Ohio Neco Rules. We are true badass's and deffinently know how to be a friendly group. I ll be at OSU this wknd with a fellow member, and a few friends from back home so PM me or IM me and we can meet up. Got a few parties to hit so I ll be all over... :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.