New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've contacted trevor and now that I know that this chapter is actually louisiana It has come up that "swampland neco" isnt a very appealing nor attracting so any ideas for a new name? Since their is like 3 members in our chapter if we come up with one we agree on, I'll pass it on in the mod forum and it'll be changed... I'm also working on business cards of some sort to expand our chapter since I see sooooo many cougars here in LA maybe we can hook a few newbs!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Who said swampland neco isnt attractive? :p idk i thought it was a good name for the state i mean i thought about it and wasnt able to think of anything that has something to do with the state and is clever/ sounds as good as swampland neco...Im not against renaming the chapter but i dont think its holding us back either. But like i said if you can think of something better i wouldnt be against it.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had thought of Rebel NECO, you know since this state is so proud of its rebel heritage, plus their are a few schools who are called the rebels... but I think that would deter our potential :ty: members lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
yea i immagine we wouldnt wanna offend any possible members especially since your roster is so stacked...I so need to get started building my motor!! i wanna drive the cougar i just went and did a mod to it today i installed the 02 guage cluster i got with my 02 door panels to match my zn seats :)....Man if only that bolt had not broken in the shift tower theres nothing mechanically wrong with the car :( everything else is good and new...ive replaced pretty much every wearing part on that car.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yea... I'm kinda diggin the rebel neco tho... weird considering I'm a yankee haha (from new jersey) thats really ****ty... haha got a welding machine?

·
Registered
872 Posts
an old stick welder thats been out in the weather under some little air conditioner cover for about 6 years not sure if it even works anymore. Other than that nope but if i need welding done i can just ask a freind @ the local muffler shop he usually does a good job for me. Well it looks like youve come to the right place. Im sure if you were in the marines your also conservative/ republican...if not your quite the anomoly and well lets just say La is a conservative state :) Other than that im not too diggin the rebel neco. we could be lame and replace swampland with louisiana neco but i feel thats kinda lame.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im so not political... i could a give a damn about all that really lol... i agree with bush, and like him for one reason, he thinks like i do, shoot first, ask questions later... marines are taught their is no such thing as a warning shot, one shot, one kill... that simple... lol anyway...

yea Louisiana NECO sounds kinda gay lol... haha Bayou NECO? idk... perhaps I'm trying to hard to give this a new face and get this chapter moving

·
Registered
872 Posts
The only schnazzy idea i ever came up with for the chapter and i cant do it because im not artzy is i would like to replace the cougar head in the cougar emblem with a gator head i think that would be pimp and explain the chapter perfectly :)

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yes but would totally throw out the fact that the chapter is based off the cougar... and since the south is such a football place i can undoubtedly bed someone would think we were handing out cards for the florida gators lol... my luck i'd get my ass kicked by half the LSU football team or the ULM football team

·
Registered
872 Posts
wouldnt be that big a deal if there was newcougar.org written around the perimeter but point taken ...Just thought it'd be a cool twist on the logo...also i only wanted to replace the head part not the shoulders or anything

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
hey guys whats up?? glad to see people are actually talking in this chapter. i moved down here 4 months ago and have been watching this to see if anyone is out there. Ill be a big advicate for this chapter to get going and become more active. not to sure what name we should give it.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
w00t!!! 3 members! sweet lol... btw, if you ever need a second front end for your car, I have your bumper sitting in my shed... nobody seems to ever wanna buy it, well nobody wants to pay shipping... ive had a million offers on it, but nobody wants to pay shipping :shrug:

·
Registered
872 Posts
yea im supprised you still have a bumper living in La...all kinda critters running around at night. I personally had the misfortune of running over a full grown chocolate lab and destroying my stock front bumper. :( now ive got a lazer red bumper on a dtg car :p but hey its almost christmas time so its all good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts