New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Zman and Redbaron1 to the world of moderatorship.

I hope both of you will immediately go to the moderator/admin section and read up on all the do's and don'ts!

Still not exactly sure how this is going to work but each area of NY will be run by one of the four moderators

Zman - Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo areas
JennaJ - Clifton Park, Saratoga, Lake George area
Slockin - Albany, Kingston area
Redbaron1 - Poughkeepsie, Ithica, Westchester areas

Any areas missed will be covered by the closest moderator.

Overall - Ken will carry the Western part of the state and Curtis will run the Eastern part of the state.
It will mostly be the responsibility of these two to form meets.

All details are still being worked through - if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Now if anyone disobeys any of the NECO rules in THIS FORUM ONLY will any one of the four mods be allowed to warn/strike a member.
This always stood, but now there are two more people looking out for things.

Us here in Empire have always been pretty liberal - while the rest of NECO can get in an uproar.
Just use your best judgement and lets continue to have fun.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Thanks everyone and Sam for trusting me with the responsibility of being one of the Chapter heads.
I will do my best not to let you down.

Give me a week or so before I start coming with the ideas for meets and such. I'm just going through some personal stuff right now.

Thanks again all and I will take this responsibility seriously and use it with the utmost respect & care.

See ya'll!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Go Curtis :banana: Go Curtis :banana: :beer: 215 baby!

Congrats to you too Ken!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Yay! You get to read the Moderator where we talk about all them annoying "little people". :evil:

Oh yea, def read the thread where we tested the ****ing laguage filter. :biggrin:

-Nick

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Thanks everyone.

Now lets get down to business, get out of line and I'll break your kneecaps :disgust: :biggrin:

But really, I've so rarely seen anything happen in Empire that I'm not expecting much work cuz you guys get along.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
But really, I've so rarely seen anything happen in Empire that I'm not expecting much work cuz you guys get along.
Screw you, you blond haired ghetto-gay hippie treehugger!!! Oh, i'm all special b\c I'm a moderator now, blow me ish!!

hahha J/K. Congrats guys and very well deserved.

BTW, I take it up the butt.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now lets get some **** done around here boys

·
Registered
256 Posts
do you happen to say w00t alot in real life?..i kno this is off topic but just wanted to kno lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts