New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i may have recruited yet another member. i saw a yellow cougar at the mall today, not mandy. left a note in the door about 10 mins ago and im at work tonight. told them to call me. i also wrote this website on there. huh hmm, i wish we had them buisness cards....(keith) hehe!!!! if they gimme a call ill let u all know. it was not athan either.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
colonial park, harrisburg

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I've been seeing a yellow one around recently..in Highspire a lot. It has ground effects, headlight covers, and I don't know what else. Never got a close look at it.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks keith. this has the headlight covers and is yellow. not sure what kit, def not a wide or a drift. the sides were kinda plain but im not sure which ones, none look like any on james site but i have seen them before. they never called me. a friend of mine said this was the one that was for sale on paxton street. so maybe they're new owners. if i see it again ill drop off a card

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think i know the one your talking about. I had seen it for sale on Cameron St. about a month ago. It was across the street from the big Ford dealer on the corner there. I think its the ford dealers used lot.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes it is

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just talked to "her" and "she" seems really cool. she graduated from middletown in 2002 and her name is .... mandy.... yeah really trippy considering i know a mandy from middletown with a yellow cougar that graduated in 2002?? yeah. i thought it was our mandy playing a trick on me and maybe i didnt notice the car at the mall was hers, but apperantly this really is a different mandy? hopefully she'll join soon so we can maybe have a co-ed neco meet for once, well - cougrllp, cause we all know shes just one of the guys. i must have a thing for finding mandy's by the mall driving yellow cougars that came from middletown. oh by the way, this mandy did purchase the cougar from paxton street like we all thought. she goes to east stroudsburg university and hopefully she'll read this and post soon!!! good night guys

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
No, Adam I wasn't playing a trick on you..haha. And what do you mean..I'm just one of the guys? I see how you are!! That is weird that her name is Mandy. Oh and I graduated in 2001.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Don't be too sure!!! :rofl:

j/k

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
I'm sure you know I was teasing.....

....a little :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.