New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall!!! I stop thru here often and check things out but today I finally joined the group. As you can tell by the title, I'm overseas right now fighting the war on terrorism, but I should be back by May. Before I get started, I'd like to say that I was trying to trade in my Cougar for an SUV since I'm saving money over here, but after some long, hard thinking, I decided to keep it as of yesterday (I'm still upside-down on my payments, therefore they would've tacked on what I owe to the SUV anyway, so I figured.....might as well keep it, and at least get it refinanced). So now that I'm keeping my baby, I can use the money that I would've used for the SUV, and put it towards a total make-over....$4,000 should be good enough to get me started on my piece of crap car (it actually looks okay, runs a lil slow, but I love it!!! I have a white 2001 I-4 Cougar with what some people call "Lightning Bolts" on both sides. Almost everything is stock except the exhaust and stereo. I have a JVC Kameleon CD Receiver, 400 watt Kenwood Amp, and 2 Pioneer 10"s. My ride doesn't even have 40,000 miles on it yet, which is good, and the first week I get back to the states, it's going in the shop, and I'm not taking it out until I get everything done on it. So I look forward to chattin' amongst fellow Cougar owners

1 - 3 of 3 Posts