New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just got the new mazda protege hatchback, i think its like the protege 5 or somethin. so he wanted to race me, we were cruisin down the highway to a friends house and he hops into the other lane to try and pass me, i see him jump out and as he does I drop it into 4th gear, he gets his nose to the back of my door and I start pullin away. when we got there he was kinda disturbed. lol. so then me, him and two friend go to this road we usuall race on. my friend counts down and he damn jumps out b4 the count hits one. so he pulls on me through first and second, but I hit third and i got up even with him, hit fourth and it was seeeeee ya. he was kinda paturbed bc he said they supposedly have 140 hp, and weighs less than my car, but who knows. either way it was a win and ill take it.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
nice! gotta love whooping on new cars. I would feel bad for your buddy though, eh poor guy is arleady tacking on the losses on his brand new car.

whats the word on your car? v6? zetec? mtx? atx?

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: Tygerr
I like the mazda 6's. Wish they were a little cheaper or else i'd never have my coug.
yeah, those 6's are PIMP. i want one, and an RX-8

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.