New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, theres a new performance company called dnx performance, my local exhaust and suspension garage told me about them. they have some sweet lookin stuff. unfortunatly none of it are for cougars. they have a badass air suspension shock/strut coilover, u can even play with the stiffness of the ride. i wonder if we could get enough ppl interested in there company to have them start makin **** for our cars. what u ppl think?!!?
heres there site take a look!
dnx perf

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Maybe you should contact them and see what its going to take to get the products produced.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
Maybe you should contact them and see what its going to take to get the products produced.
yea, im gonna give them a jingle, i would like 2 know how many ppl would be interested in there suspension upgrades so i could tell the company, cuz i know i am

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's a well put together site but coilovers and a few exhaust things does not make a performance shop.

WE can play with our suspension too, (they are called Ground control coilovers with Koni's :) ).
So they have electronic adjustment.....big deal. I'm sure they're paying a lot more too.

As far as the exhaust, there is nothing there. A few exhaust tips that I can pick up at my local AutoZone.
And some mufflers that I can probably pick up on Ebay for a hell of a lot cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts