New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I just picked up my 2001 Zn Cougar Last Friday and didn't waste any time finding a forum for this awesome car.. I just want to see how many other Keystone NECO member there were? Hope to chat with everyone soon..

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
yep.. and you Terry thought you didn't have ANY members.

I was at cougar fest. I saw the psycho PA COugars there. I knew there was more!!!

It is AWESOME that you have so many.. seems like you will have competition with WI NECO soon!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm from the Berks County area and hopefully will be doing the Cougar Fest with ya guys and gurls.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZnCougar.. You live in Reading!?! I live in Douglassville.. about 15 miles away.. the town surrounded by Boyertown, Pottstown, Birdsboro and Exeter..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry people.. I've been very busy at work putting in a new network.. Yeah Steve I'm from the Reading area.. you might have seen me buzzing around the area terrorizing the motorists on 422 and 222.
We'll all have to get together one weekend, maybe up there in Dairy Queen or I usually go to Dairy Swirl on 5th street.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.