·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New steering wheel and QD hub installed:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
because its more accurate than the stock tach. lookin good!

·
Registered
132 Posts
that interior does look......busy...... but i guess all i've done to mine is put in white back face gauges so i should shut the hell up lol

i admire the work and money put into it, good job bro

·
Registered
638 Posts
i love it dude man thats insane. 10 out of 10

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
I like how the crossovers are flush mounted. Very hot. Not diggin the dash kit though. not my taste

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
looks good man! The CF is sweet!

I also have a 5" autometer tach. Hell you people would be surprised at how inaccurate the stock tach is! Is nearly .5 seconds SLOWER than the autometer! Thats anywhere from 500-900 rpms! Which means during racing you can NAIL the rev limiter when the OEM tach reads 6000 lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Throw in a window switch for the nitrous...and the factory tach junps around in fits.
It's not a busy as one would think. The volt meter and oil pressure in the A pillar don't need monitoring that much. The nitrous and fuel pressure gauges in the vents are very handy.
The shift light takes care of letting me know what's going on all by itself :)
Pic of the steering wheel disconnected:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No night shots yet...but that's a good idea

G

·
Got a quick question man. Is your kit a wet kit? If so how did you get a reading for your fuel pressure gauge if your schrader valve was already in use?

I really like your setup, are ya gonna be at Nopi nationals this year?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it's a wet kit. If comes from the shrader valve...to the gauge, to the fuel cutoff switch...to the solenoids. I've got a ton of crap hanging off that valve :) it looks kinda funny down there.
No Nopi for me this year...no money...need to redo the graphics and finish the audio...but there's that no money thing again

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: GrandMasterKhan
looks good man! The CF is sweet!

I also have a 5" autometer tach. Hell you people would be surprised at how inaccurate the stock tach is! Is nearly .5 seconds SLOWER than the autometer! Thats anywhere from 500-900 rpms! Which means during racing you can NAIL the rev limiter when the OEM tach reads 6000 lol
Not to hijack the thread, but, this is good information, I will definitely be adding this to my list of mods now.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
looking sweet man, cant wait to see it in person again and sit in it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.