New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you might have discerned from my avatar and signature, I picked up a Lincoln LS over the weekend . . . here's some quick pictures taken in my parking lot to get our resident kitchen appliance to stop from browbeating me with texts of "pix?" at all hours of the day . . . :rofl:

Couple interior shots . . .

HA! *MY* moonroof works, bishes!

Back seat

SelectShift transmission. :cool:

Do you have any idea how many dead hookers I can fit in that trunk?

YEAH THEY 17'S!!!!!1111!!!!!

Money shot.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coincidentally I can also fit a couple of smart-ass NECO members' bodies in that trunk. :disgust:

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
hmm..you bought another purple car..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was seriously considering getting one for myself to. Nice Car! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've always liked those cars. Blacked out on chrome 19's = sex. Of course, I'd get mine without the swarm-o-bugs package installed.
I wanted black but this was a much better deal in terms of miles and options so I couldn't pass it up. I like the dark blue and and I like the tan interior, which actually makes the wood "accents" look less chintzy. All the black ones I've seen have a gray interior that's kinda :ugh: with the wood accents . . . I don't have a ton of mods planned for it, just intake and exhaust, lowering springs, tint, and a navigation system . . . and I know the car is dirty, I haven't had a chance to wash it just yet. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
No whale tale and underbody neons?

I take it you'll be putting your Harmon-Kardon speakers in the trunk, right?
:cover:

So how does she drive? I remember reading reviews that put those squarely on par with 3 and 5 series Bimmers.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Im glad to see you resisted the urge to clean of the bugs or shine it up before you took the pictures.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Hey man, looks HOT. Now, buy some wheels for it from me. =)

E1

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No whale tale and underbody neons?

I take it you'll be putting your Harmon-Kardon speakers in the trunk, right?
:cover:

So how does she drive? I remember reading reviews that put those squarely on par with 3 and 5 series Bimmers.
Shhh . . . those are uber-secret mods. :tongue:

Though actually for the trunk I'm just going to put in a Basslink as I don't listen to a lot of bass-heavy music and just want something to provide a some low-end punch to the music, and I have a Basslink sitting around not being used in my Cougar. :rolleyes:

As far as handling, the car so far is a dream. For starters, its got the right wheels motivating it . . . nothing like entering a 270 degree off-ramp and being able to use your right foot to control how much the car yaws. :naughty: I love the handling on it though. I haven't driven the Bimmers to compare, but I am quite pleased with the ease I can pick my way through traffic in the LS. :)

As for the beer, the strip club only allows cans, no bottles, so Miller Lite it is. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im glad to see you resisted the urge to clean of the bugs or shine it up before you took the pictures.
I have to wait a few more days to wash it as they had to repair some paint damage to the rear bumper and I'm waiting for the paint to harden. :disgust:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey man, looks HOT. Now, buy some wheels for it from me. =)

E1
Hmmm . . . whatcha got? I definitely want some wheels, I'm thinking either black with a polished lip or all-black . . . I've been looking around some but it has a goofy bolt pattern and with a few exceptions, all I've really found is some bling-blingin chrome wheels which aren't my style.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
As far as handling, the car so far is a dream. For starters, its got the right wheels motivating it . . . nothing like entering a 270 degree off-ramp and being able to use your right foot to control how much the car yaws. :naughty: I love the handling on it though. I haven't driven the Bimmers to compare, but I am quite pleased with the ease I can pick my way through traffic in the LS. :)

As for the beer, the strip club only allows cans, no bottles, so Miller Lite it is. :tongue:
Niiice. Gotta love the feel of that RWD, eh?

Well, it may be sh*t beer but at least your priorities are in order.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.