459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just found out about this forum.
I'm from Belgium, 19 years young.
I have a 1999 2.5Duratec V6 Black Cougar
You can check out the mods in my profile on OnlineShowoff
I've attached some pics.
I've ordered a Aerogear Xtreme front bumper....but I'm waiting for 6 months now, and the supplier told me it would be here in 4 weeks, so that'll make 7 months I've waited..

Comments please

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
LOOOKS Awesome! I Love the rims, and the wing looks good also. You need an agressive hood to match the wing, maybe a kaminari or dragon tail

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's on my 'to do list' :p
I want the Kaminari Carbon hood.
But I'm still in school, and this car is from me and my dad.
He didn't want to buy me a car when I got my licence (when you're 18 in Europe) so he promised me I get the Cougar as soon as I finished school and get a job.
He also love's to modifie cars, but doesn't want to spend to much money on it...
So it's a project based on years...we're modifying him step by step.
But the hood is deffinitly on my list.

Thx for the comment!!

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Those rims are f'n hot.
Car is well put together. Glad to see some more European representation. :thumbsup:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
good god no... dont touch the hood.

maybe just get rid of the wing and put on the Visteon instead, but i wouldn't touch ANYTHING on that car... it looks amazing :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I like the contrasting color in the inside of the "vents" on the body kit, Nice Touch !

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i like it a lot!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The rear is hot, I'd get lower stands for the wing and get it all painted black or gunmetal. it's too bright for the rest of the car.

M

·
0 Posts
Ziet er errug goed uit. Verschrikkelijk MOOIE wielen !!

Laat AUB weten als ik hier in de US iets voor U kan doen (verschepen vanuit de US is nl goedkoper dan vanuit Europa hier naartoe).
Ben zelf nl regematig (drie tot vier keer per jaar) in Europa. Laatste keer was Mei/Juni, in Brussel en Antwerpen.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Those rims are awesome! What are they?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts