New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for anyone who has redone their headliners or knows how to do it.

1) A step by step how-to would be great if anyone has it or knows it.

2) Painting the pillars red, keeping the red and black scheme on the car... red headliner OR black headliner?

3) I want to overlay the fabric over a design, either a cougar head OR some flames or whatever I finally decide on. Anyway, I have heard styrofoam is the best way to go about this, so just wondering if that was the way to go or not.

4) I guess this would be part of the how-to, but the best way to glue it down without ANY wrinkles or folds or spots not staying stuck.

If anyone knows someone else who would know better, refer them to me or me to them or play middle person or whatever you please! Thanks!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Pat if you've got any interior questions just ask me

i had my whole interior panted and i reupholstered my whole interior myself

i dont have time to explain it now - but i can tell you everything you need to know how to do all that you asked!!

your car is red right? keep things consistent - if you paint your pillars black - paint your dash black
if you do your headliner black - do your paint red

and vise versa - dont do them the same color
do you have a sunroof?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jenna, I am going to PM you about it... thanks!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant "Samantha", not Jenna, but whatever, I am sure you can figure that out! Cue, get out of my thread before I start one called, "if Cue posts in this thread he is admitting that he wishes he was really a girl who drives a geo metro and that he's a dummy." Don't make me stoop to those measures to keep you out of my business, haha. Just kidding, riding bikes sounds great! I think Curtis would be down... we can rock bikes though when I get myself that matching R1... mmmmmmmm... instant death.

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: ReToM7
.....Just kidding, riding bikes sounds great! I think Curtis would be down... we can rock bikes though when I get myself that matching R1... mmmmmmmm... instant death.

-Pat- -ReToM7-
F**k you, I'm a tractor! :tongue:

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: cue
POST 200...wO0T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wo0t!!!!!!!!!!!wOoT!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
:banana::tongue::wiggle:
Whoa... impressive... :tongue:

It would be more impressive if 25% of the posts were longer than "w00t!". Tractor!!! Oh man, that was a good one.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See, I told you, Cue loves doing the W00Ting. I am hooked now, I can't stop saying it, haha. Anyone else have some ideas for interior? maybe recovering the trunk lid? I would like to do something with that too.

-Pat- -ReToM7-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts