New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
some girl me and my best friend know has a hummer h3, with chrome all over it. like headlight/tail light covers, nerf bars, etc and 20" wheels. Needless to say it is ridiculous parents buying there 16 year old daughters these kind of vechiles, but on the other hand talk about high maintenence.

Im perfectly happy with my cougar and wouldnt want anything else

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
The H1 was a truely aweseome vehicle. You could take it ANYWHERE.

The H2 and H3 are for the rich "wannabee's" who wanna feel like "ballers" because they have a "Hummer". Both the H2 and H3 have absolutly no off road capability. I have a magazine where they did a heads-up test between the H2 and a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The Rubicon smoked the H2 in just about every category (I think acceleration was the only one the H2 won). And the Rubicon is half the price of the H2.

I had a co-worker at the Honda dealer I worked at say it best. "He drives an H2, which translates to, he has a little dick."

·
Registered
28 Posts
disgusting, that is how the new h3 looks.. my boyfriend and i went to the mall the other day, and they had one inside the mall.. wow.. and i bet the only people that buy them are people who will never take them off road and will drive 85 mph on the highway and you know if you slam on your breaks in front of them, you'll die..

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
H1(AKA Humvee) Its known as both now...
H2 Suburban, in a pretty ugly dress.
H3, just saw one the other day, looks like the new Jeep liberty with wider fender flares
H4, I have heard rumors its coming... probably going to be a car based model like a stationwagon... maybe a
subaru wearing an ugly dress...

As for the whole H#, keep em coming I love watching the idiots fill up for $100 each time they go get
groceries...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Humvee's are the isht and this is coming from someone that has driven a few, but the other ones just suck money balls, it takes some serious stuff to get a Humvee stuck shoot we drive them off ships in about 8 feet of water, and they still run oyu have to love snorkels but I doubt you could keep either a H2/3 from getting stuck in soggy yard.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by: Darkhorse145
Humvee's are the isht and this is coming from someone that has driven a few, but the other ones just suck money balls, it takes some serious stuff to get a Humvee stuck shoot we drive them off ships in about 8 feet of water, and they still run oyu have to love snorkels but I doubt you could keep either a H2/3 from getting stuck in soggy yard.
i worked (past tense) at a power plant called bruce power and the company gave us a humvee to test........i cant remember who did it but we got it stuck...lol....that was the last time we saw it...:biggrin:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts
Originally posted by: redcougarguy
i dont think they go 85
I remember reading somewhere that the H2 was speed-limited at 85 MPH.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
they just keep getting smaller, soon we'll have the H8 coupe. Watch you'll see.

I saw one of these at a dealership when I had to bring in my mom's cavy for service. There was a family of 5 looking at it. The interior is pretty nice but that's about it.

Mike

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
My personal favorite is the Yellow H2 that in the same town as me.... says on the back .... "The Short Bus... If you dont get it, get on!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.