New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it hangin' guys and gals? After looking for my new car I found the 2000 Cougar. I figured it could be pimped out with a Kit, some custom interior, and some lighting. Plus I heard it doesn't run that shabby too. Since im a looker kinda guy, I found this.

I was looking at some cars people were selling and I found this:

Can anyone tell me what kind of kit that is, or a kit close to it? If not I suppose its all Custom.

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Thats a Millenium Front(aerogear) Kaminari sides, Z3 fenders, some custom vents in the rear 1/4 panel. Custom wheel flares.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
it also has a molded kaminari rear.

welcome to neco:wave:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, now second question. How much if you took a guess would it cost to get the exterior looking something along those lines? Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
bodywork without paint, i'd say along the lines of 2g's to 3g's. that's a lot of work to be done. then you have to paint the thing.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for the third time. Now this is the very last thing. How much would it cost for a Mediocre-Above Average paintjob. I don't want some underedjucated whacko workin on my car. Just give me a range. Sorry I'm new at this. ;)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Maaco has a few different types of paint jobs. They kinda put it in quality stages. $499 is the cheapest. Then it gets more expensive as the quality gets better. A Maaco paint job actually goes up to like $1500, believe it or not! A friend of mine had his Dodge Daytona painted with Maaco's basic $500 paint job and even changed the color of his car for the basic price. It actually looked pretty good. The paint job is now about 1 1/2 years old and it still held up ok. You can definitely tell that it is not a factory job though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts