New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
actually, the automatic shifter, like that is, starts out as silver, but oxidizes. mine on the I4 did it too, but not to that degree.

car is lookin sweet man! i love that exhaust so much...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks yall for the comments! azervars, its not stayin white ;), wade, i thought you were gunna redesign it! HA! i still need my konis....haha

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks nick! however it can be a pain, ive rubbed a few times going over the speed bump infront of my house. thanks voetske! hey azervas, i may have to pic up a S spoiler from you! i wonder how thatll look with the new upcoming look.

·
Christmas cutie
5,682 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Adam, that is the second sexiest white coug I've seen in a long time. I want to rub my......claybar all over it! :rofl:

Nicely done! I think it's hawt!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Adam, that is the second sexiest white coug I've seen in a long time. I want to rub my......claybar all over it! :rofl:

Nicely done! I think it's hawt!
oh please rub your soft claybar all over my cougar. oh so gently yet firm with plenty of lubrication :naughty::rofl: no seriously, it needs to be clayed and waxed BAD but im not gunna do it cause a new paint job is coming soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.