1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
:thumbsdn:

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
major disappointment by aerogear...... i expected something better from them :thumbsdn:

but i love the xterme sideskirts :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
WOW......that's an OLD pic.

I rememebr James last year saying that was not the final product, but apparently it is. On the bright side, if you left the middle and cut off the other 2 and glassed them over, you have a no limit :)

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
nice! So for those of you who want a no limit grill, you can buy that and cut those two pieces off!

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehe since when did Mats Sundin get into the cougar?? now they are stylin grills after him...:rofl:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
to be honest, i think it would look better painted. can anyone paint it with photoshop?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
what i dont get, is y dont they actually have them fit the area, the lines never match up.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
nice! So for those of you who want a no limit grill, you can buy that and cut those two pieces off!

Mike
Yeah... kinda like what Hamill said. ;)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
looks like the no-limit with warts... maybe someone left it by the microwave during lunch time? hahaha

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I think on a darker color coug it may look ok (like black)....but I think all the good-looking variations on that little space have been done already. ...it's too busy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts