New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I just joined neco and i figured i'd just send a shout out to everybody. I have a 1999 purple cougar v6 w/custom exhaust. Im hoping to do a lot more as time and $$ permits. Does anyone know anything about installing a flipstick transmission?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome aboard!:wave:

some of the die hard melina blue cougar fans will get onto ya for calling it purple....but yeah its purple and they are in denial. :rofl:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Howdy hey! Glad to see more new people - especially ones in purple Cougars! :biggrin:

Abou the shiftronic tranny - I think Level 10 makes one, but word is they are steep and of questionable performance enhancement (I mean - not faster) go to the Transmission Performance topic and look for the thread called "Level 10, anybody got one?" or something like that..

And someone will probably get on you for asking a question without searching first (so do what I do and say you looked but couldn't find anything! :rolf;)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
welcome to neco:wave: have a 'purp'tastalic stay :biggrin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
its melina blue get it right!!!! :wave::banana: Welcome

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard, you will notice this site is fueled with ideas to keep you forever modifying your ride!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
welcome! :wave: yep the melina blue owners are pretty particular about their purple cougars :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts