New Cougar Forum banner

New garage *DONE 9/3*

2K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  B3NN3TT 
#1 ·
Major house modding!

See less See more
#5 ·
RE:Major house modding!

It was a 20'x20' w/ a cracked floor and weak structure. It will be a 24'x26' w/ a nice new floor. I may be asking for Slade's help during framing. The plan is to be parking in something by begining of Sept.
I'm excitied and nervous.....

Needless to say no Cougar modding over here for a while.....

#7 ·
RE: Major house modding!

lol- the houses across the street have been under construction for about 50 years I think! No seriously though- that development is moving at a snail's pace. Jeff would know the developer and stuff. sorry to butt-in

#8 ·

Originally posted by: LittleB
:wave:

Do you know who (what company) built the houses across the street?

Did you build your house?
THey extended the street behind me about 5 yrs. ago there are 16 lots and I think 6 of them are built on and lived in. I don't know who built them but I guess I could find out. My house was built in 1959, the rest of the houses in the development don't look anything like the ones behind me.

#9 ·
RE: Major house modding!

DAMN looks like the begining to an awesome garage!!!!
congrats guys!

#10 ·

If everything goes as planned Concrete will be going down this Sat.:banana:

So if any of you wanna help and learn something other than how to mod the Cougar come and lend a hand, you might just be handing out refreshments or shoveling concrete:biggrin:

#11 ·
RE:Major house modding! *7/23 Concrete*

I have a family thing to goto in Zanesville this Saturday then working Sunday with dad and then next weekend is 'fest so um...how bout holding off on the framing till like a couple weeks :cover:

#17 ·
RE: New garage *updated pics 7/23 Concrete done*

looks great Jeff!!!

#20 ·
RE:New garage *updated pics 7/23 Concrete done*

That's sweet!
Wish i had a nice garage to work in...

George...stick to selling wheels...:tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.