New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I am new here. Just bought a '99 Cougar and waiting for it to be shipped from Jersey. I'm stoked to finally have a car I can be proud of. I hear da lot of good things about this site so I'm checking it out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes, welcome to NECO! :biggrin:

Fort Collins huh, the last time I was there I got food poisoning and almost died :puke:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think it was from McD's milkshake I had on the way from Denver INTL to Fort Collins. I attended a conference there at CSU, stayed on campus. Was so sick I couldn't move I was "missing" for 2 days before anyone came looking for me. They had to break the door open into the room I was in becuase I couldn't move. Not to mention that they also where coming in through the window since I was in a ground floor room as well as through the bathroom since 2 rooms shared it. But all ended well and I'm still here! :biggrin:

I went back 4 years later for the same conference... that time didn't get sick! Yes the whole area is nice, and CSU's campus is very nice!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the whole atmosphere is really nice. Gonna be even better when my Cougar gets here. :) I'm trying to figure out what all I want to do to it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well to start I would suggest checking to make sure the big 3 have been fixed, on a 99 it is sure to have the issue if it hasn't been fixed. You'll get pulsing in the lights if it hasn't been fixed. Is is an ATX or a MTX? Sunroof? Anything done to it already or is it stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it is completely stock. It has no sunroof and is a MTX. That's the only way I would have it. Haha. But yeah, I'll check out the Big 3 then for sure.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup that's the forest green.... that is what color my 99 is, then I got a 2000 silver. But I'm partial to the forest green.... it is really a great color on the car and when it is all cleaned and waxed. :drool:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Welcome. Spruce Green is #1 in the cougar community...

:ty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts