Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone now gone across to the new forum? if not why?......:biggrin:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: wessa
Has everyone now gone across to the new forum? if not why?......:biggrin:

:confused: I've had a bad month - sickness at work (not mine), 84 hr weeks, no down time. At last I thought I would catch up with the site, and its died. O.K. in words of one syllable - how do I access the site? It won't recognise my E-mail address, my "name" or my password. It must be me but what am I doing wrong? Help or I'll sell the Cougar and buy a Lada.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:beer: Cancell my last, a cool glass of wine and I've managed to log on. :confused: why 2 sites, which do I use? Pete

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:banghead: Now I have to keep 2 sites going, from this one I can access the US sites (and they are fantastic, the vitriol on some sites is beyond belief) and also Euro site, poorly supported but developing.

Pete

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could the maker of this forum please private message me? Im wanting to make one but I dont know how to use Php :( PLEASE HELP Me!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
personally i think the new forum is great we have our own sections for everything but its our's i still use both altho admittedly the new one more so than this one.
i found it pretty frustrating that either
a) we had all sort's of topic's in one section of the forum
or
b)we had trouble identifying our members from us member's in the various area's.
i think our forum has a very good layout and as a bonus we have a few us members in there it just mean's we are the dominant voice in our forum as they are in here.
i think you will also find our forum is a lot more helpful and IS DEFINATLY less *****y about each other.
BUT as damo has said you do not have to use the new forum it is your choice i do not mean for anything i have said to sound *****y toward's anyone im just stating fact's.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i was not trying to be *****y i was just giving an answer you asked for you asked for reason's and i gave them honestly, if it came across as *****y then my apologies i just dont see why it is a problem that we have our own forum.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts