New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't really immediately identify that this is in fact a photoshop, ( edit: I take that back, the rear hatch window line is crappy, grill is awkward..) although, no doubt it has to many characteristics of the new mustang. So it seems it has to be. Sorry if this is a repost, but I think ths car is badass, and no doubt would purchase one in an instant if it became available.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yep, I'de purchase one if it were real....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow! :hitit:
I'd heard that the cougar might re-emerge as a rebadged mustang, which is what it started out as I think. That is one great car. Of course, if you don't like the whole retro look it's not for you, but I'd grab one in a second. I wonder what the numbers will be like?

·
Administrator
11,707 Posts
It's a tweaked production photo of the Mustang. If you look at the drivers window you can see that it has been pulled from a photo of something off a showroom. The reflections on the mirror are nowhere else on the car. The racing stripe & apparent shaker hood is a little fudged. The fogs & reflector in the bumper were pulled from something else as well.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
Great looking car! I doubt that they will produce something like that though. It is too similar to the Mustang. Plus, where are the headlights?
you aren't to familiar with the actual cougar are you? Do a little research and you'll see that is the way the cougar is meant to be. The covers fold open and the lights are behind them.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I always see old ladys driving our cars. :-( But not modded ones :thumbsup:

The new cougar: I'd love to see that made, especially if I could get one. A new cougar with a v8....oooh baby! Possibly an SVT cougar. I like the sound of that. But then again, I still haven't seen any of those new mustangs so maybe this new cougar is just going to be a dream

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n
its not a 3d model, its a photoshop of a spy shot of the mustang from a few months ago. a member on themustangsource.com did it.
Nick, follow the link in my last post before this one. The image on the site has a URL in it. Following that URL takes you to a site where the Mustang is modeled in 3D. Looks like someone simply took that model and had a little fun ... be it in photoshop or in the 3D program itself. Either way, it started out as a 3D model.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.