New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
i've noticed on you tube that alot of people take other peoples cars and say it's theres, look at the atomicinternet supercharged cougar run, like 3 people on there say that is there car, that looks like excelciers before the paint job he has now, maybe he can chime and say its his

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
You've got to be ****ing blind to think that show car is excelcier's, his car was silver before his paint / widebody job he did over last winter. Just because it has a **** ton of lights does not automatically make it Ron's. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I told you, I talked to the owner on youtube, he said that he had never heard of Neco... which makes me think he recently bought the car, since it has an old "customcougars.com" decal, but Forza 2 on the TV's. Also, unless I'm mistaken, Excelcier is the only creator of "teh flasherz", so that means the previous owner was either a member on here or team neco...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.