New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm new here....just got a 2001 Mercury Cougar this past Friday. Loving it so far and can't wait to learn more about it! My husband has a 2004 Cavi and is big into mods so he is making plans for changes to the car (i.e. header, exhaust, etc....):wave:

G

·
Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase. Im not too far from yall, im in the Atlanta area. I just saw your post on CEG , but then noticed you posted here :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep...member there too....husband used to post A LOT on the CEG boards but its been so quiet he has backed off some....now we have a new toy to play with! LOL Looking forward to learning more about the car and starting the mods!

·
Registered
15 Posts
We will be soon. Got it in the shop fixing some minor odds and ends....

So talk about the lucky one (my wife)...they couldn't get her car done in time so they loaned her a V8 LS. SSSHHHHHHAAAAARRRRP. Yeah, she smoked me on the way home.....

Oh well, we are off to Pizza Hut on N Pkwy to get some food...

Oh and mods....I have already been formulating.....We will all have to get formally introduced...its fall and maybe we will have a meet here in the 'ville. I have orchestrated several here in HSV one that was pretty huge for the CEG which linked TENN and HSV together in a 3day meet.

L8R
Rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.